Adoption Day

(The next day)

(Eren had woken up from a nightmare the day he lost some in a blink of an eye as her scarlet blood fell like rain onto the ground the street and on himself that is the last feeling he had of her the last thing of hers that even touched him but also he remembers something..something painful inserted into his skin and the were somebody else a child not quite as young as eren but somebody else a sibling maybe barely any memories to go off of)

Lucia=Morning eren how did you sleep?

Eren=(Raises arms)

(Lucia picks up eren and changes him then she takes him out of the nursery)

(In the kitchen)

(The children and the staff were enjoying breakfast today it was breakfast burritos or omelets lucia got eren a plate of scrambled eggs and a bottle of orange juice she then placed him in his highchair)

Lucia=Okay eren open wide here comes the airplane.

(After breakfast lucia got eren dressed into his day clothes and she went to the reception office one they were there eren climbed onto the couch and started looking out the window)

Lucia=...He might not come I kinda forced him into it I hope he is a man  of his word.

.....

(Thirty minutes later)

Eren=(whimper).

.....

Lucia=Eren he might not come.

....

Eren=Ah ah ah!!!

Lucia=Wait he's here!

(Knock Knock)

(Lucia opened the door)

Lucia=Hello...captain...I mean hello sir and ma'am how may I help you.

Man=Yes we would like to adopt two children a baby and a teenager,

Lucia=A teenager.

Women=Yes we know they don't get adopted much because of their age but I want to give a kid like that a chance and also we would like a baby too oh wait how about you little man.

Lucia=(This is his chance eren can be adopted he can be happy and live a good life..but what about captain levi he may be lying I kinda forced him into adopting a child but what if he is serious about adopting eren oh what should I do...oh I hope levi was serious).

Lucia=Sorry not eren he is on a waiting list with another person who wants to adopt him you usually have to wait twenty four hours before  the current parent is bunked down.

Women=Well he is so cute no wonder he is on a waiting list well I guess maybe next time cutie.

Lucia=We have a few kids around eren's age he's just the youngest among all of the children here but we have some two and some three year old children if you want to adopt them.

Women=Yes please come on dear let's see the rest of the children.

(After the couple adopted a teen boy and a two year old boy they left to raise their two new children)

Lucia=Okay let's mark those two off the roster that will make 5,001 kids we have now.

Eren=(Sighs)

Lucia=I hope I was right about this.

(Thirty minutes later)

Eren=(Yawn)mmm