Nobody has to know

Taylors POV

Today there was a party that was hosted by a man called Zayn Malik , in the honour of his success , he invited me too as I had a deal with him , and I was seeing him for the first time tonight. Liam , Selena , Louis and Eleanor would be there too , that's what they said .

I wore a white gown , that fitted me perfectly , my hair was done in an up-do , I had shimmery eyes and nude lipstick on my lips , a little blush on. I wore my Gucci heals and carried my Versace purse with me .

I got out of the car as the cameras flashed, It's been a long time since I have been in the lime light. I took a deep breath and walked on the carpet . I entered the large hall , filled with rich people drinking champagne and enjoying. It was not my kind of party , not the party which had loud music. It had slow music going on , I was used to loud parties but this one is so elegant.

I looked around and spotted Louis and Eleanor talking to Liam , I smiled and went towards them , I patted Liam's shoulder , he turned around and saw me and squeled "Taylah !" In his british accent and hugge me , we pulled back and I hugged Eleanor and Louis. "Where's Sel ?" I asked them , Louis looked at Liam , "Well umm Selena and I decided to take a little break" Liam said and my eyes widened in shock , "What ?" I said and Liam , Louis and Eleanor burst out laughing , "I am joking , she couldn't come because our son had his school function." Liam said and I smiled , "Thank god , you scared me." I said and chuckled. We talked about things going on in our lives , they asked me about Niall. I was missing Niall tonight. I decided to call him.

I stood on the balcony and called him. "Hey Niall ?" I said and I heard a loud thud , "Hello ? Niall are you okay ?" I asked and then I heard Niall chuckling , "Oh hi Taylor ! Sorry I was sleeping and then you called and I fell *laughs*" Niall said and I chuckled , "Sorry I was just missing you here." I said and I could feel him smile , "Aww I miss you too Tay , I am really sleepy tho." Niall said and chuckled , I chuckled too. "Okay okay you can sleep now." I hung up the phone and turned around and saw Harry standing there with his arms crossed.

"Umm hello." I said and tried to smile even tho it was difficult. "Hello , I-umm I came to get some fresh air." Harry said stuttering , I nodded and smiled and started walking away , "Umm Tay- Taylor, how's life ? Are you okay ?" Harry said , I turned around and looked at me , tears were almost on the way to my eyes. "Very good, I have everything I need now , Money , Boyfriend who cares about me and loves me and a perfect house better than the house I had 2 years ago." I said sassily , I was now standing next to Harry staring out at the city. "Oh well nice to know." He said and looked at me , "How's your life ?" I asked and he chuckled for god knows what , "Fine but not the life I wanted ." Harry said , I didn't want to ask anymore questions because I knew exactly what was to come.

- After 1 hour-

"You know the party is inside and we are sitting in Zayn's garden talking." Harry said while chuckling. "Oh yes but I love it more out here than inside." I said and Harry jodded in agreement. "So we found each other again huh." Harry said and I looked at him and then looked away , "Well I don't know , maybe this is the last time we see each other or maybe after my holiday we won't see each other because we will be going back to whatever we were doing." I said and looked in Harry's eyes who were so dark . We were now an inch apart , our lips touched and we started kissing.

I pulled away after a few minutes. "I-I umm" I stuttered , "You know you are here for 2 months, no friends , you are here just to have fun , why don't we have fun together ? Date each other for 2 months and then you go your way and I go my way , no feelings , no love." Harry suddenly said and my eyes widened , but I kind of like this plan , it can be great , but Niall , I am dating Niall. "I am dating Niall" I blurted out and Harry chuckled , "Who said that he will know ?" Harry said and smirked . I smirked back and we both got up from the green grass patch we were sitting on . "Well then deal" I said and we shook our hands. I expected this trip to get my mind off things but I guess we always find a way back to each other somehow.
____________________________
I hope you guys liked it ❤️