Britt

Hello my name is Brittline Lee. I go by Britt though. I am 23 years old. I have a younger brother named Casper who is 21. I am a YouTuber like Casper, but with less subscribers. I have 1.3 million and Casper has over 5 million. I am going to tell you about the story of my life.

**************************
I wake up at 9:00 A.M to my alarm going off. I roll over and get up I grab my vlogging camera and turn it on. I say "Good morning loves. I just woke up and I'm going to head over to Zoe's house at 1:30 so I can get there by 2. wish me luck." I then turn the camera off and head to the bathroom. I quickly shower and put on a white long sleeve shirt and dark wash skinny jeans. I grab my leather jacket and slip it on. I then grab my brown combat boots. I do some winged eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm as my makeup. I walk downstairs and make me some coffee and breakfast. I then pull out my camera and say "Hey guys I just came downstairs to make me and Matt something to eat and then I'm going to wake Matthew's up now. I'll catch you guys later." I walk back upstairs to Matthew's room. I say "Matt wake up baby, it's time to go to aunt Zoe's and uncle Alfie's house." Matt immediately shots up at Zoe's name. He said "Zo-Zo?" I nod and said "Zo-Zo and Alf." Matt held his arms up.I leaned down and picked Matt up. I say "Lets go get something to eat and then give you a bath, okay?" Matt nods and says "Okay," I walked downstairs and set Matt in his highchair. I say "You want cereal or eggs and bacon?" He says "Eggs and bacon." I say "Okay buddy." I get the eggs and bacon out and start cooking. Once I'm do I say "Here you go Matt, I'm going to get you some juice, okay?" He nods, I walk over to the refrigerator and grab the apple juice. I then walk over to the cabinet and grab Matt's Sippy cup. I put some juice in the cup and hand it to him. I then grab a fork for him and hand it to him. Once he is done eating I get his plate and cup and put them in the sink. I then pick Matt up. I say to him, " It is bath time Matty."

*************************