prolouge;in the beginning

In the beginning, it was simple. She came in black skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, and converse. Her black hair braided in two. Her face soft and kissed with a soft tan, deep brown eyes, and soft pink lips. She wasn't popular nor alone, friends were easy for her.
Many people thought she was mysterious, or weird. "Have you heard about the new girl?" The hallways would whisper as she walked by. Nobody knew of her name, but everyone knew her as the girl from Hawaii.
With a popular boyfriend, she soon climbed up the popularity chain, and soon everyone knew her. "Did you see what Aubrey is wearing?" The whispers and rumors grew until she was at the top, the most popular girl in school. The queen bee, Mrs perfect, everyone wanted to know her.
The more and more people knew her, the more she lost herself. Just one more coat of mascara, can the heels be a little higher? She soon lost herself in popularity and was now a girl she didn't know she could be.
Soon she was attacked, threatened. "She's so fake, she just needs to go back to Hawaii." The hallway rumors no longer were in her favor. She lost everything she wanted in life. A boyfriend, tons of friends, and popularity.
Soon the girl from Hawaii would loose more than high school popularity.

--

Hi guys! Welcome to the Bullied By Magcon prequel! In this story you will learn a little more about Aubrey's background, and how she met the guys. I really hope you guys like this book, I'm really going to work hard on it. Sorry this is kinda short, it's just the prologue. I promise these chapters are going to be better and longer than the original Bullied By Magcon Book. If you haven't, go read it! Love ya!❤️ Favorite, comment, and follow!