Chapter one: sunset falls

Chapter one: Sunset falls

The sun was setting, the sky was a light pink like sherbet ice cream. Night was a time when theives, rouges, and creeps came out, so people stayed inside in fear. Night time was almost soon apon

three wolve sisters by the name of, Z, X, and Y.

Z, or Ashes, was the oldest of the three sisters. She was really protective of X or Volt, and Y or Snowflake. Every day, they had to gather wood for a fire so they won't be too cold at night, and so they could cook dinner.

Ashes was planning to make some potato soup with sprinkles of cheese on the top. That was Snowflakes favorite dish.

"I hope they could find some peppermint trees." Ashes whispered. Peppermint trees where the best smelling in her opinion. No they weren't made of peppermint, like the candy, they called them that, because mint leaves grew on them, and when you put them in a fire, the sweet sent of peppermint and juniper filled your nostrils.

"C'mon, X, and Y! It's almost sunset!"

Ashes was worried, what if some rouges took advantage of them! She started to get paranoid, when all of the sudden, Three wolves entered the clearing, she could only see the figures of them though.

She was relieved for a moment, until she realised... THREE WOLVES!

'What if they are blood thirsty thieves,' she thought....then someone opened the door. Terror entered Ashes mind at the thought of a their in her home.

"We are home! And we brought a guest!" Snowflake called. Ashes was relieved, it was probably Dia. Dia was a fawn deer that was Snowflakes friend.

Ashes stepped out of her room, and saw it was not Dia, it was none other than, Kiba.

Kiba was a white male wolf with green stripes and he wore a brown bandana. He was carrying some wood and then he threw it onto the other piles of wood. He then frowned and called everyone for bad news, what was the bad news?