Fallen Wings

Aaliyah woke up and saw Bane looking at her.
"Good morning, habibti." Bane said - touching her glowing, dark chocolate skin.

She just smiled at him and silently sighs.

Bane got off of her and went to take a shower, Aaliyah started looking out of the window, watching as the city of Gotham grows colder. Bane finished his shower, put his clothes back on and cuddled with Aaliyah. This was going to be a great day.

~ Few days later ~

Aaliyah started to feel sick, she immediately remembered that she has sex with Bane recently.

Oh shit, could I be pregnant?, Aaliyah thought while looking anxious. She put on some clothes, put her wallet in her pocket and tried to rush out of her apartment, but Bane stopped her. "Where are you going?" Bane said - looking very concerned.
"Oh um, I was going to, um, go to the store to get somethings..." Lee said - looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"And what things could that be?" Bane said - walking towards her.

"Um, private things.. I'll come back, bye." Lee said, rushing out of the door.

Aaliyah walked into the store and looked around for pregnancy tests, she found a few pregnancy tests, brought one and left.. only to see Bane looking right at her.

Aaliyah rushed over to him and hid the pregnancy test under her coat.

"What you are trying to hide?" Bane said with more concerned than ever. Aaliyah sighed because no matter how hard she was hiding, Bane will always find out, "Look Bane, I might be pregnant.. and so... I brought a pregnancy test."

Bane looked shocked, even with the mask covering his nose and mouth.