Chapter 1

Rae Lynn POV

At moment Apollo was in the throne room, he has emergency meeting. I decided because it was winter now and nearly Christmas, I decided to get my ice skates out and go on the pond that is iced up at the moment I smiled bright walking onto the ice. I haven't ice skated in a while. When I said Apollo was in a meeting is because 7 months ago I got married to him, ever since he been a gentlemen he always there if I need a cry. He never cheated because he swore on river Styx, he said he rather die than cheat or hurt me. I skated around the ice getting used to it, I haven't ice skate in a while. I smiled loving the feeling of being on ice; I decided to do some jumps to see if I can do it. I decided to try the flip jump. I heard clapping once I hit the ground; I turned around seeing Apollo stood there with Hermes. I smiled skating to Apollo getting of ice him pulling me into a big hug. I smiled bright hugging him tight. He pecked my lips "hello darling you was amazing there" he said to me making me giggle, "thank you love" I said to him smiling brightly at him. "So how was the meeting" I asked them, "it was fine it was to do with Apollo and his surprise" said Hermes to me. What surprise? "What surprise" I asked him confused, "I was going to tell you tonight over tea" groaned Apollo. "Are you cooking tonight?" I asked him "yes love I'm so going to cook for you" said Apollo to me making me smile bright. "That good to hear" I said to him smiling, "what you wanting" I asked him making Hermes chuckle. "Nothing at all baby" he said to her pecking her lips, "I leave you to talk" said Hermes flashing away. I looked at Apollo "How about we go home and have tea" he said to me. "Do I get to know the surprise" I asked him, "You will at dinner but it be up to you" said Apollo to me. "Okay love" I said hugging him swapping my shoes around before walking home, I hold on to his arm smiling at him. I looked at Apollo to see him looking at me smiling, I snuggled into him making him smile brighter. "can I talked to you after Apollo" I asked him, "of cause love" he said to me kissing my cheek. I smiled bright at him "You're the best" I said to him. "no baby you are" he said to me.

I looked at him as we arrived home we walked in, I put my ice skates away before putting my slippers on. I walked down stairs to see Apollo in kitchen on phone, "yes Artemis I'm going to tell her tonight... nothing much cooking dinner... I wanted to cook once for her... okay sister goodbye" he said hanging up. I walked over to Apollo watching him "hello love" I said to him making him smile, "hello baby" he said to me kissing my head. I smiled at him putting my arms around his waist. He looked at me pecking my lips making me smile. After a while Apollo finished cooking, we had turkey Sunday we sat at the table that had candles and flowers on it. I smiled at him "so what all this about?" I asked him confused "well love I did want to say something" he said to me. I looked at him confused "what about Apollo" I asked him, "you know we been married 7 months now" he said to me. I nodded my head tears in my eyes, because it sounds like the break up convo. A tear fell down my cheek his face showed worried he walked over kissing it away, I looked into his eyes "I'm not divorcing you darling I could never do that my life wouldn't be worth living" he said to me. I leaned forwards into his arms hugging him tight "what you wanted to talk about" I asked him quietly. "Because we've been married for 7 months and I've never been happier about it, I wanted to try for a family with you" he said to me kissing my cheek. "Is that why you cooked" I asked him making him chuckle at me "maybe" he said to me making me giggle. "Can we eat first" I sked him making him chuckle "You don't have to decide yet love you tell me when you're ready" he said to me kissing my cheek making me smile. "I'll let you know after eating because I'm hungry baby" I whined to him making him chuckle. "Get eating them monkey" he said to me making me smile bright starting to eat as he smiles eating to. "It like a date" she said to him smiling, "it is love and what you wanted to talk about" he asked me making me giggle. "to be honest it was same as you" I said blushing making him smile bright that his teeth was shining hurting my eyes. "sorry love" he said to me "it fine love" I said to him smiling.

"so tonight then" he said smirking "yes love" I said to him, he quickly eat his tea making me giggle taking my time. Once he finished I was still eat, he groaned moving over to me. "so us trying for a baby my surprise?" I asked him "no baby" he said to me. "what is it?" I asked him "well baby I've decided me and you are going away" he said to me "where too?" I asked him "we going to Croatia for two weeks" he said to me making me smile bright. "Really" I asked him "yes baby just the two of us" he said to me making me smile bright. I finished my tea as he picked me up "Apollo that was so lovely" I said to him pecking his lips "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said to me spinning me around. I smiled bright at Apollo. "can I go take a bath?" I asked him. he just groaned "but" he whined "let me get clean baby then we can" I said to him kissing his cheek. "Okay then baby" he said to me making me smile at him. He took me to bath room "I'll clean pots up baby" he said to me "you sure baby" I asked him. "Sure baby it keep my mind of you for a while" he said making me giggle. "See you soon baby" I said to him kissing his cheek making him smile. I walked into bathroom having a bath having soak before getting washed and out of bath I got dressed into my underwear before putting my dressing gown (like in picture) on walking into bed room. I laid on bed "Apollo" I shouted to him, I heard running and Apollo ran up with his washing up gloves on. He ran in his eye going wide I smiled at him playing with my hair, he took his gloves off and his jeans before he walked over to me kissing on my neck "you little tease" he said to me "what about pots" I ask him. "Ohhhh they so waiting" he said to me kissing down harder making me moan under him. He smiled pressing his lips to mine hard before taking it to far. Two hours later we was laid in bed snuggled up dropping to sleep "goodnight baby" I said to him. "Good night love" he said to me kissing my head.