What Would I Do?

Chapter 1: Before Hell

"Dean" Sam said, with pain in his heart. He knew that if they didn't kill Lilith tonight, that Dean would be ripped apart and sent to Hell. Sam couldn't lose someone else, especially Dean.

"Yeah Sammy" Dean was aware of how Sam felt. He felt the same way when Jake stabbed Sam, or when their dad made a deal with Azazel.

"We need to make a plan" Sam didn't know how to put it. He enjoyed their time signing to Bon Jovi in the car, but Sam needed to tell Dean what he meant to tell him before. "If this doesn't work out..."

"Look Sammy, let's not do this! I just want to keep my mind on Lilith, not Hell! If we do that, we can gank her!"

Sam just needed to talk to Dean. "Dean please, at least put my mind at ease and talk to me about this!"

"Ok fine. If this doesn't go as planned, and I die, Sam don't burry me! You've gotta give me a hunter's funeral."

"Dean, I'm not salting and burning you!"

"Yes you are Sammy" And with that, they rode off in silence.

Chapter 2: It's happening

Sam stood their stuck on the wall, as his brother screamed in the pain of the Hellhounds. All Sam could do was watch. When he no longer heard his brother's screaming, he looked at Lilith, who then showered him with a white light. It wasn't killing him. It wasn't working. Oh how wished it would. He wanted to die, beside his brother. But instead he didn't.

When Lilith left Ruby's old vessel, Sam went right over to Dean. 'You said we had this.' He thought. 'You didn't even want to think about what would happen if... What am I supposed to do now Dean, I can't live without you!' He looked down at the scratches on his shirt. He picked Dean up and put him in the back seat of the Impala. Sam made sure there was a towel in the back, so when... If Dean came back, he didn't have to worry about the leather in the back getting ruined. He left Bobby at the house without even a goodbye.

*

The phone rang, and Sam looked at it. 'Bobby'. What would he tell him? He needed help burying Dean.

"Hey Bobby." Sam said, picking up the phone.

"Hey boy! What the Hell? You and Dean just got up and left me!" The line was quiet. "Sam. What's going on?" Bobby knew something was up. After what seemed like a lifetime of dead silence on the phone, Bobby knew what happened. "Sam, don't do anything to risky. Just come over here ok. You'll be fine." Bobby felt like crying, but he needed to keep himself together for Sam.

"Ok." That was all Sam said, before he hung up the phone.

*

Sam got there before dark. Bobby was standing at the door waiting. He was very surprised to see Sam go into the back seat of the Impala and pull out Dean's limp body. Bobby ran over to help.

"What are you doing?" Bobby asked when he lifted Dean up.

"I need help." Sam said. Bobby looked up at Sam's empty eyes. Sam didn't care anymore. He just wanted Dean back.

"Don't do anything stupid Sam!"

"Bobby, where are your clothes?"

"In my room, but Sam you're not serious are you?" He knew Sam planned on burying Dean, and then making a deal and Dean would come back good as new.

"Thanks Bobby." Sam threw Dean over his shoulders and headed up to the stairs.

*

Sam gently pulled off Dean's shirt. With a towel, he cleaned off all the blood. He slowly, gently, stitched him back up. He went into Bobby's closet and pulled down a t-shirt. Sam changed Dean's pants, but put his belt back on them. He carried Deans clean body out to the car, threw out the bloody towel, and put him back in the seat of his car. As he revved up the engine, Bobby came over.