Little Watcher

It was just a casual day in the Trancy manor. Alois was being the little slut that he is, trying again and again to seduce his Butler. He had loved Claude but he knew Claude didn't in the way he did. Sometimes it made him sad, or mad that he couldn't hardly get a smile from him. A real smile at least. Every now and then Claude would feel slight sympathy for him, but only because he had to. He was a demon and didn't feel for anyone. Anyone could drop dead right in front of him, no big deal.

A few days had passed, things staying normal, but later that night Claude could hear a strange noise outside. He looked out the window, not seeing anything and just shrugged it off. He went into Alois's bedroom to get him dressed and put to sleep. As he entered he said with his usual dull voice, "Master, I heard some strange noises outside, I'm sure its just a cat or an owl," he finished getting his master dressed and laid him down to sleep, blew out the candles, and left walking down the hall to his quarters.

Little did Claude know Ciel has ordered Sebastian to watch the Trancy manor because he had strange suspicions about young Alois. He went in his room, closed the door behind him and when he turned around, Sebastian laid on his bed smirking his famous smirk and said nothing. "Michaelis what in Lucifer's name are you doing here?!" he asked surprised. Sebastian only chuckled and stood up and walked over to him. "My master ordered me to watch this manor because he had suspicions about your master. I figured I had all night and wanted to have some fun with you~" he said and leaned on Claude's shoulder while Claude tried to shrug him off. "G-go away Michaelis, I don't want your fun!" this only turning Sebastian on more. Demons loved pleasure and would give up fairly easily.

---------------
Muahaha cliffhanger xD
The next chapter will be long and lemony for us pervs ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°