Chapter 3~The Shocking Discovery~

Thanks for my very first comment from Jennie-chan and i would like to say sorry for making you wait so long for me to write this chapter of my story and without further ado i give you a shocking discovery

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Mai P.O.V.

i heard everyone in the room breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Mai i'm so glad your alright i'm so sorry for bumping into you."i heard bou-san's panicky voice say

It took me a second realize where i was i was in the SPR office laying on the couch. "What happened?" Then Gene's words hit me again like a boulder and I began to cry again and latched my arms around naru's neck and cried on his shoulder. Everyone else had left the room and gone back to what they had been doing. I was sad and happy i had so many feelings going through my mind.

Naru P.O.V.

When I saw mai's closed eyelids slowly begin to open with tears in her eyes then suddenly latch her arms around my neck i didn't know how to react i had began think about what she had seen or what gene could have told her that would make her act this way but just then Mai lifted her head off my shoulder and released her tight hold from around my neck and look deep into my eyes with a troubled expression. Then she said it "I'm pregnant."

Mai P.O.V.

"I'm pregnant."I quickly turned my head away blushing and wondering what Naru was thinking about wondering if  he was sad, angry, disgusted, of if he never wanted to see me again. I was so scared of what he was going to think about me or the life growing inside me that I just now found out about but then i felt Naru wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into a tight embrace and whisper in my ear "That's great."

Naru P.O.V.

I was so happy I couldn't contain myself and I just had to hug her i could be happier in my whole life than to be with the girl i love and my unborn child although i could not show my emotions for everyone to see i was happy.

Normal P.O.V.

"I wonder what their doing in there it has gotten awfully quiet in there i wonder what they are doing in there." murmured Masako into the sleeve of her kimono

"I'm sure they're just talking Masako." stated John with a nervous smile on his face.

Just the the the doorbell to the office rang. "Hmm i wonder who it could be at this hour?"said Ayako.

"Who cares just answer the door you idiots"They turned around to see an annoyed looking Naru with a tear stained sweater "What are you waiting for open it!"

"Okay, Okay" Ayako replied while opening the door "Hello sorry for the wait how can i help you?"

"Please help me i'm being haunted they are going to kill....."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I hope anybody who reads this chapter enjoys it until next time this is Brii-chan A.K.A. Animewitch1224