found you...

Tails pov.

" ever since you came to this school shadow has liked you!!"
I say yelling as I pound on the table with a little of my water glass, in my other hand slightly spilling.
She blushes and smiles...
"O-oh really......he l-likes me....I-i like him too....but why have you taken me to the cafteria and why are all the door locked, with all our friends garding the doors...?"
I sigh angerly at her...." SONIC I TOLD YOU THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER HE COULD COME ANY MINUTE IN HERE AND HE COULD TAKE YOU AWAY!! " " tails, I know but what for he should be involved!!" I look up at her emerald orbs as they turn upset.
"Sonic...we can't allow him to join us he's the hole reason were in this mess.....this month is mating season.....and he's going to be very crazy for you...he hasn't matted for the last 3 years because he wasnt interested....but now he found someone he wants....and its you!!" She looks up in terror. "What!! So he's going to attack you guys just for me!?!" "Yes" "oh my god...." " whatever you do don't look into his eyes he'll make you want him too...." "ARE YOU FREAKEN SERIOUS, OH MY GOD, HE CANT KILL YOU, RIGHT!?! "Yes he can and he will if he feels like were a threat...."
Knuckles runs up to me with a scared expression with is body trembling...."t-tails he's coming!!" I dropped my glass on the floor. As the door bursted dust surrounds the door way and all I can see are two pair of red eyes gleaming with anger.
"Sonic keep your eyes closed dont look into his eyes!!!"

Sonics pov.

I nod to his words, and squeeze my eyes shut....
"SONIC, LOVE, I'LL GET YOU OUT OF HERE!!!"
Shadow whines out.
"How did you get passed our other gards!?!" Screached a sertin pink hegie.
"I just killed them...thats all~" he laughed insanely.
I hear screams from my friends and here them cry out in pain.
I open one eye to see all of them are knocked out......out of the corner of my eye I see shadow walking tords me. I gasp and quickly shut my eyes with tears forming...
I felt worm hands take my hands into theres. "Sonikku.....open your sweet eyes and look at me...
I want to see them beautiful green orbs of yours~" "no, no you hurt our friends, shadow!" He then hugs me tightly. "Sonikku I love you.....I'm sorry but there trying to seperate me and you...I won't stand for that and let them have what belongs to me!!!"
He then kisses my neck making me moan.
"Sh-shadow....ah, ahhhh, mmmm~" as he pulls away my eyes are slightly opened and hazed.....

Shadows pov.

I grinned at her and looked at her eyes.
She then gasp and sqeezed them shut....
Ohhm I want her....so much.....her sweet sent her beautiful personalitly.....her adorable face.....and her sexy body I want it all!!!
I pounced on her knocking her over and onto the floor.
As soon as I was about to bite her someone hit me in the back of the head....I yelped and then........got dizzy and then all I saw was black...

Sonics pov.

I herd a thud then I felt more weight on my chest I glanced up and saw tails grinning. "Hah sucker my rench just knocked you out..."
"Yea great job tails but what happens when he wakes up and sees a big bloody gash and finds out it was you..." said a snickering rabbit named cream.