HES AWAKE!!

Tails pov.

"Dah I, um.....oh shut up cream...." I say frustrated.
Now that I look at it.....its pretty bad.....damn it I hit him hard.....my god he's gonna kill me when he wakes up!!!! Sonic stares at shadow worriedly as her ears hang low. "Oi, you okay....sonic, you look upset..." she shakes her head. "I dont know....I'm a little scared....b-but tails, what the hell was that damn slammer for, the poor guy has a gash on his head!!" A big tick mark shows up on her head as I began to sweat in panic. Fear swells up in me as I start to think of how I'm going to get 2 beat downs from shadow and now sonic.....ughhh noooo!!! "Pfftt, hahahahah!!" I growl lowly as I see cream bursting out laughing..."haha oh boy, your so gonna get it when he wakes up, pfft ahhahaha!!" I slap my face with irritation. "Shut up!!"
My god whyyyyyyyyy!!!

Sonics pov.

My who knew tails had such a strong arm.....
Oh my gosh that gash....needs to be treated....
"Hey guys we should take him to the nurses office so we c-"
"Eaahhgghh, m-my head...damn!!" My eyes immediately advert from everyone one else as I look to the ground to see shadow holding his head in pain. Soon his gaze met mine, and him pained look faded away. "S-sonniku....you stayed with me....."
I blinked a few times......okay he just called m-me by a p-pet name!! Kawii!!! I coughed trying to get the pet name out of my head before a blush reveales on my face. "I uh....no I didnt wait for you, I was just trying to see if we could get you to a nurse.....d-does it hurt..." I crouch down to him.
He then smirks. "Yea but you took all that pain away." My cheeks began to rise with heat. "O-oh...." he then licks his lips seductively as he grabs my wrist and pulls me close. "I got you now, look at me my love, stare at me, oooh just touch me my hedgie~♥" he then strokes my thigh and runs his hand threw my long blue quills. I couldnt help but let out a pleasuring purr escape my lips. "Ah, that's my hedgie," he says as he leans to my ear as he starts to nibble on my ear, which felt good but still cought me off guard. "A-ah, h-hey s-stop!!!

 "A-ah, h-hey s-stop!!!

amy pov.

I watched as my dear blue blur, friends is getting suduced by my very own crush, my god why....!
"GET OFF SHADOW OR THIS HAMMER WILL BE YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND FOR DEATH!!" I may like shadow but I will not I repeat not let him do this to my friend she doesn't deserve this!!

Tails pov.

My mouth hangs open as I see shadow...gettin all lovey with sonic.....oh my fucking god....I'm so screwed when or if sonic leaves his side....hes so going to kill me.....oh my god!!! Lord of mercy........I should run while I have a chance.....but I cant thats not what a friend would do I will stay even...even....I-if it cost me......damn you good heart!!!!

Sonics pov.

"Sonic look at my eyes let me see those emerald orbs again, oh please sonniku~♥" "n-no I w-wont, then all be all over you, and who knows what you'll do to me!" I say as I struggle to get out of his grasp but that only causes him to tighen his grasp.
"Sonic, please....ah," he buries his face into my neck as he gently starts to lick it, causing me to let out pleasuring moans, which I can not hide. My lips quiver at his still stroking hand now on my side under my shirt, stroking my blue fur ever so gently.
"Doesnt that feel good, I'll do more if you just look at me.....mmmhmmm let me mark you as mine~♥" he then opens his mouth showing his pointy teeth as he is about to sink them into my neck to mark me as his. "Shadow no, please." He only smirks more and moves his hand thats under my shirt to my stomach. "A-ahh, shadzy, g-guys help!! Before he marks me!!"

Knuckles pov.
I bang my fist together as I charge at shadow, I will not put up with this touching my friend like that!!
"Erraghh hey shadow, you fucking mark her and I'll beat you to hell!!" Shadows eyes glow red and he immediately looks up at me with this killer look. "You dare threaten me, you stay away from my hedgie, you only want her for yourself, WELL FUCK OFF SHES MINE!!!" sweat beads form on my forehead as I know this is gonna be a showdown....and shadow and I are the stars.....

To be continued. .....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: yoooo its been forever, god damn, please dont forget to comment, I've been waiting for views for this so I could continue as you can see you have so I am now continuing!!!! Yayayayay!!!!

Shadow: mhm, cool....so wheres sonic....

Me: I um....I think I left him in the closet.....

Shadow: ......😲 YOU WHAT!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

Me: I-i forgot!! I'm sorry!!!

Sonic: *bangs on closet door* Helpppp!! Shadzy!

Shadow: sonic I'm coming!!! *runs to the closet and immediately opens the door*

Sonic: *slaps shadow*

Shadow:what was that for!?

Sonic: it took you long enough! !

Shadow: I'm sorry, my hedgie....I missed you....forgive me....

Sonic: I forgive you!😧

Shadow: yay! *grabs him and kisses him softly*

Me: hello I'm still here!!!

Shadow and sonic: *flips me off*

Me:😢 well fine then be that way....
Jerks after all I've done for them...... hm......*sniffles* w-well I'll see you guys in the next chapter bye bye!!
*crys*