Chapter 6

Paradise P.O.V

Carter is still mad at me and I'm still fucking with JR . As a matter of fact I'm with him right now. It's me , him , his homeboy Nehamiah and of course my bitch killa chilling at JR's house trying to yike. ( it's a Bay Area / LA check it out on YouTube )

"Damn dise' look at that ass , JR can't even keep up" killa said while laughing .

"I know right , she backing it up like dump truck and shit , about to make a nigga dick detach from my body" JR laughed taking a sit on the couch and pulling me down onto his.

He whispered in my ear seductively making sure to lick my earlobe "babe lets take this upstairs"

I giggled and stood up.

"Y'all niggas ain't slick . I heard yo non-whispering ass" yelled Nehamiah

I was slightly embarrassed so I hid my face in JR's back

"shut the fuck up you hating ass nigga" JR laughed then led me upstairs to his room.

When we got in there he wasted no time. He immediately starting kissing on my neck and rubbing my ass while shutting the door with his foot. He then slipped his hand under my dress and started to pinch my already hard nipples and suck on my bottom lip which indicated that his tongue wanted to make love to mine. I opened up for entrance then he slipped his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues danced he picked me up and laid me on his soft ass king sized bed . I let out a soft moan as I felt his hand rub against my pussy.

"Damn ma you wet and I ain't even take yo clothes off yet" he chuckled in between kisses

'"Baby stop teasing me" I moaned.

He began yanking my clothes off , piece by piece.

"damn" i moaned when i felt his cold hands rub against my clit.

,

"you like that?" he asked in a low husky tone

"mhm , yessssssss" i screamed as he went faster with his fingers .

He then began to suck on my clit. That sent me straight to cloud nine. i started to run away from his togue and i gues he noticed because he took his fingers out of me and pulled my body back to his face by my waiste. He flicked his tongue against my pearl then bit . OMG he knows how to do this shit so well.

He ut his fingers back in me and we started grinding in sync. My legs began to shake uncontrollaby as i called out his names in many different languages.

after i calmed down , JR went into my bathroom and came back out with a wet washcloth . he wiped me up and helped me into to some aeropastle sweats then we both headed back downstairs hand in hand.

" What the hell yall nasty asses was doing up theer ?" killa asked rolling her neck

"Nothing" me & JR said in unity .

" yea right nigga , then why paradise was yelling " EAT THISS PUSSY JR , YEA , LIKE THAT"?" Nehamiah inbetween his hysterical laugh.

i was embarrassed and it showed.

" man mind ya fucking business nigga and get alife with ya gay ass" JR told ice jokingly

" im gay nigga but ya mama was slobbing on my knob twenty minutes ago" Nehamiah retorted

" A man you went to far" JR said as we all laughed .

Carters P.O.V

Man Paradise rally pissed me off . Here I am tryna make the bitch wifey and she wanna catch attitudes and shit , in MY house tho . After i lef her dumb ass at my crib i hit up Tone and told him to meet me at the BOOM BOOM ROOM.

I walked into the Boom Boom Room and was immediatley greeted by everybody , I didnt know half the bitches and niggas that acknowledged me , but thats an asset that comes with having a name that ranged bells in yo counrty, NOT YO CITY OR STATE. BUT THE UNITED STATES OF MUTHAFUCKIN AMERICA.

i went straight to the red room and Tone was already there with a bad yellow bitch giving him a lap dance.

"wuss brackin' RU ?" I said while giving dap to my nigga

"shit you tell me nigga , you had a nigga jump out some pussy , so wwsp ?" he said while giving the stripper a stack.

" nothing really nigga , i jjust needeed to get out the house" i said

" you a home body nigga , so whatchu talkikng about you wanted to get out the house? where paradise at ? he asked

"man that bitch at the crib , she was on that fuck shit so i had to get low" ni said laughing

" yo nigga keeping it 1OO i heard her ass fucki8ng with JR from TTreeTTop" he said

"OH word? " he noddede . ik was beyond pissed this bitch was tryna play me . i mean i know i hadnt let go my groupies but that dont give her the right to go out there and be a ratchet booka.

Me and Tone chopped it up for a few , took a coule shots and got some head from the same stripper that was giving him a lap dance then hesaded out.

When i pulled up to my house it was 5:34. I walked into the house and went straight to the living room to see that it was empty , i then headed to my bedroom and it was empty. i shrugged my shoulders and stripped out of my clothes and got into bed.