Katella's Kingdom*Daddy

(A/N) Hey guys! So here's Chapter 2! Things go pretty unexpected, so....

Enjoy!

Happy Reading! :D

***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***

The sun was streaming onto my face when I woke up. Instantly, I blinked the suns rays away, got up, and ran over to Kate's bed. "PSST! Kate! Katie!" I whispered, not wanting to wake Mom up... although there were some screaming in the distance... was Nannie here already?!

"Wuzzuhmatter?" Kate asked sleepily. She rolled to the other side of the bed, and I jumped on her.

"GET UPPPPP!!!!"

"Hm? Oh good morning, Foo-Foo." she said pleasantly.

"It's Flooooooorrrrra." I rolled my tongue on the r's.

"Oh-kaaaaaay!" Ellie said. "Come on, lets go annoy Nannie."

I rolled my eyes, but bounded down the stairs after her anyway. "Oh Naaaaaaaanie!" I called.

"Nannie Gramatoooooooole!" Kate called.

"Hush, girls! This is no time for joking matters!" Nannie's voice was harder, and meaner than usual...Hm.

"What's up, Nannie?" I asked tentively.

"'Whats up'?! Your father has died. His plane crashed, and there was only one survivor. Your mother's going crazy in devestation. There is not to be any more joking, or laughter for you two anymore." Her words were sharp. They cut into me quickly. At first I didn't hear anything. Her words went through one ear and came out the other, with no time for thought to register in my brain... Then with sudden realization, I heard. Daddy died.

Kate and I turned too look at each other. Tears were welling up in her eyes. "He what?"

 "Yes, It's true your much-too-important father is dead. Now if you'll excuse me."

"Florr-r-ra?" Katie sniffled. I didn't have anything to say. My world suddenly feel apart. Suddenly all memories of my Daddy came back to me. Even the memories that I had forgot about, if that was even possible. The time he had once went to the zoo with us, and piggy-backed us both for 6 hours straight when we were 3 and 4. The time when he picked me up from the mall, during work, when my old best friend Mariah had flaked on me, and I waited for an hour. The time, that when me and Ella got lost at the his work place, the giagantic sky scraper in New York, New York, he called over the intercom, and searched for an hour for us... when we were just 6 and 7, and locked in the bathroom.

"Dad." I croaked. The last thing I saw before the world went black, was my Father's shinning face, saying, "It's alright, Flo. I'm here for you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up, not knowing where up and down or right and left is. My Mom's screaming on the phone.

"WHO WAS THE EFFING PILOT?! WHO WAS HE! I'LL SUE HIM! I'LL SUE HIS FAMILY! SCREW THEM ALL!"

Then I hear another voice- Nannie's. "Eleanor, he's dead. There's no use!"

And another voice- "MOM! CALM DOWN!" Katella.

Mom turned around, and her usual neat and tidy long hair was messed up and frizzy. Her eyes were bloodshot, as if she hadn't slept at all. There were big bags hanging under her eyes, and her entire figure looked scrawny, like she hadn't eaten at all, either.

"Mom! Mom! The pilot died, as well..." Kate was trying to persuade her to stop being crazy. "E-e" her voice cracked. "everyone died... The o-o-only sur-sur-vivor was a man in the bathroom, and he has serious brain damage."

Mom ignored both of them, and screamed at the phone which was on speaker. "WHY DIDN'T HE SURVIVE!? CHARLES WAS THE STRONGEST MAN I KNOW! TELL ME!"

"I'm sorry, miss. We don't know anything, but there was a terrible thunder storm, and, the plane went down."

"I'LL SUE! I WILL SUE! CHARLES HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE! NO ONE CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! NOT EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!"

There was a long silence, and a a few beeps came from the phone. Mom got hung up on.

She stared at all of us, without any sign of recognition. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Now this was shocking. "I'm your daughter... Flora. Flora Lydia Lambridge- born on August 18th 1999."

"And I'm your elder daughter... Katella Rosetta Lambridge.... Um, born on.... April 10th 1998. Remember us? Hello?!"

Her eyes were cloudy with grief. "I-I-I... I have to go." she then dashed away out the front doors.

Me and Kate raced upstairs, ignoring Nannie's shouts telling us to come back.

Mom didn't remember us. Dad was dead. Nannie wasn't any help, either. All I had was Katella.

I looked over at her. And she was sobbing into her pillow.

***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***  ***   ***   ***

(A/N) Yeah, umm a bit of a downer, right? Okay. I know what your thinking: THAT'S SOO SAD AND LAME! I'M NOT READING ANYMORE!

But trust me, this is pretty important. So, please comment, vote, and fan for more! I promise, It'll get a bit more interesting, soon!

Thanks so much!

~pigsareflying

Happy reading! :D