Chapter 19: Headquarters.

The van stopped at a weird house covered with spider webs. The branches of the tress were covering the door it seemed to be closed for years. They door was cracked and had severe scratches.

A man took his step out of the van and after him the other two left leaving Genevieve alone. She was so scared and was murmuring. The Van's trunk and grabbed Genevieve out of the van. She couldn't see Peter anywhere she thought may be they killed him but he was also playing catch catch.

She was quite confused and after all that she was puzzled in number of room one after another. At last she was dumped in a room. She couldn't remember the exact room number. The room was filled with broken cabinet, broken glasses, very old wooden boxes. She was starving for food it was already morning and according her health issue she need to be good at food.

She was shivering for fear in her white sleeveless top. She was feeling ill and so weak. Tightly tied with rope unknown of Peter because she couldn't see him with these gang people may be they have pressurized him to play catch catch. She was so confused, her mind had several swirls.

Michael was worried for Genevieve she was also not attending her dance class she just applied a leave for a week but its about to be three weeks. Even today he waited but he couldn't see her there.

As according to Kathleen she was meeting with Peter but I don't think he would do anything like that. He is stupid but he is not character less.

He was quite puzzled between his thoughts about Genevieve. She was missing from few days. He wanted to take some serious steps to help her. He was also aware of that soon she is going to die but was unaware of the reason according to him it would be a big disease or may be fortune telling. He cannot lose her he was just using Delia to persuade Genevieve. How can he forgot his first love.

It was a challenge to his love and he went to her club blaming the same gang who disturb her 7-8 months ago. This gang was often in this club.

"Hello Mr put your arm back in your bag." Says the gang leader in a higher pitch tone.

"Were is the bar girl?" Michael asked in a sad tune.

"Why do you wanted to do something to her. She is quite good looking and beautiful I wish I could get her in my arms." Said one of the member from the gang with normal height and glasses a slight French beard.

Michael was so furious on that stupid person and soon after five minutes the argument turned in a fight. Michael grabbed his collar and took him outside the club there were about 5 gang members. The one whom he took outside was nicely punched by Michael several times but when his gang members arrived, Michael was punched and slapped by them many times.

His eyes turned purple, red cheeks, blood was coming from his mouth. He was lying on the foot path. He had drowsy eyes. They left him there and went away in the car.

Some of the people arrived and they helped him. They called the ambulance and was admitted in the hospital. After some bandage he felt better. He spend his 4 hours in the hospital and know after being better he wanted to leave the hospital for the search of missing Genevieve.

He left the hospital without permission. What swirls his mind was that if Genevieve is nor with these hang people so where she is.

He was completely puzzled. Had nothing to do as he had no estimation. Except Peter there was no estimation that knocked his mind. He was thinking of ways to help her.

Peter is quite aggressive so if he would harm Genevieve so he would plan something really great and terrible. How could I forget him I thought he is good but he is the worst person I ever met. He is untrustworthy.

He called at Peter's home. It was his mom.

"Hello Aunt Mandy. I am in hurry can I talk to Peter if he is somewhere around."
"Sorry dear he's in washroom. I convey your message. What did you wanted to say."
"I'll call him later thank you for your time."

The Aunt put the phone down and Peter said thank you to her. Aunt Mandy was unaware of Peter's plan but lied to him being Peter's mother.

Michael was more confused......
He just wanted a signal from Genevieve so that he could trace her call. He also wanted the cops to help him but if he did so it could harm Genevieve's life.

Michael went to her hostel for some clues. He reached there in 15 minutes with extreme rash driving. He used the stairs instead of the lift due to some error. He came till the seventh floor and was thirsty. He was so unhappy to see the locked door.

He hit the door several times and was succeed at his ninth try.

He was confound to see a ..............