Prologue Part 2

Destiny was naked beautiful, not like all the girls at his school who were just 'beautiful', she was indescribably and wonderfully gorgeous. Her face was clear of any make-up, beauty products and acne. Ryan took her smile as a gift, imagined her smile curing cancer. Her dimples and tiny freckles added to her blinding cuteness.

'But... how... huh?' Ryan said softly. A confused look targeted his face, blended with the noticeable look he was in love.

Destiny strutted past Logan and straight towards Ryan, who was still laying dumbfounded on the cement. Without an out of place breath as she reached down to take Ryan's hand, he stumbled onto the ground himself. Dusting his hands on his white button-up shirt. 'Hi.'

'Hi,' Ryan replied awkwardly.

'I'm Destiny Morta, apprentice of Logan Jackson. Level five out of six O.M.I.N.O.U.S corporation' she said proudly, showcasing her generous smile and smooth voice. He almost whimpered.

'Ryan, Ryan Adam Acies' Ryan said nervously, his voice cracking. Destiny looked towards Logan with a look of distress.

Logan shrugged 'Come on let's take him to Headquarters,' he grunted.

'Show him to the elementals, and see what they think?' Destiny asked.

He nodded.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out some jangling keys. A dominant button on her car key was glowing red. A few seconds later and Ryan heard nothing, followed by the sudden movement of his own heart almost falling out of his chest. Gradually and silently, a frosted white and onyx Lamborghini aventador guided itself to Destiny, chirpily beeping.

'Hot damn...' Ryan's mouth gaped open as wide as his jaw would limit.

'Yeah,' Logan agreed, 'O.M.I.N.O.U.S council, level six perk,' Logan's eyes glowed proudly while Ryan gawked at the car astonishingly.

'Her name is Neige, French for Snow. No extra points for guessing why,' Destiny said.

Destiny swung open the passenger seat door and leaped in wildly, wound down the window and whooped, 'Come on, nothing interesting happens when you just sit around! Get in! We've gotta roll!'

Ryan and Logan, exchanged looks, ran over to Neige, and flung themselves in. He relaxed himself on what looked to be the cleanest seat. The seat greeted him with a warming massage.

Taking an iPhone six plus out of his pocket, Ryan looked towards the front seats 'Does it come with Bluetooth connectivity?' Not expecting an answer to his question, Ryan caught a look from the back seat at the controls, and his eyes bulged out of their sockets. It was unbelievable. From the outside, Beige looked like a general sports car, nothing suspicious whatsoever. The inside opposed that idea; the controls were so far past sports car controls. Multiple levers, buttons, gauges and flashing lights were sprayed across the dashboard. Including secret pedals and strange graphs and measurements. 'Never mind.'

Destiny initiated the engine and they group began bulleting through streets in an unexpected blur. Swerving around cars and trucks carrying high cargo, inches from hitting them. In seconds, Ryan caught a glimpse of the middle of Denver, miles away from where the tunnel was. Rocketing at the speed of light, Ryan opened his mouth to ask what the corporation O.M.I.N.O.U.S was, just as Logan took a harsh swerve to the right. At the impossible speed they were travelling at, Ryan's head almost fell off and smashed through the window. 'Ouch...' he whispered.

Slowing down, it looked as though they had arrived at an old industrial company building.

Destiny punched Logan playfully in the shoulder, 'You suck at driving.'