Cyard

Hey, RubyShard I did a thing!
--------
The duo wandered the broken, decayed biome of the corruption. The hell stricken planet Shard and Cymar leaned to call home.
Staring out at the sun, bloodied red from the many raging wars. A figure walked towards them on the distance carrying two smaller life forms. The corruption creator, and twin infants.
'Hey, Arcane. Who are they?" The mutating wolf asked his creator confusedly.
"Oh! These two? The girl is named Spinel and the boy is named Rubin! They're both almost three years old! Wanna hold?"
Cymar gave a chuckle and happily cradled the miniature boy in his arms, his comrade Shard huffing beside him.
"So, you two are a couple now, correct?" The creator asked once again.
"Indeed." Was shards blunt reply as she tried to fend of the blood pushing its way to her face. Failure.

Cymar laughed.
"Yeah! Wouldn't you know this?"
"Indeed I do, just reassurance."
"If you say so."
Arcane give shard a sly look before shoving Spinel into the oc's arms.
"Ugh! I-I, how do I hold it!!!"
The young child woke up and grabbed hold of shards neck in fear of falling.
"See she already loves you!"
"Shut up Arcane!"
Laughing at the children's actions, arcane gives a hearty sigh.
"Shouldn't you be returning them to their parents by now?"
Cymar asked, suddenly concerned.
"Oh but I have!"
Arcane a wild grin grew wider with ever second she watched her plan unfold.
"Arcane, who's kids are these.."
"Oh dear Shard! I'd think you'd know the face of your own child by now, wouldn't you?"
"My what!!"
"Toodles"
The creator gave a mischievous grin as she appeared back at her manor, continuing to watch the events through a screen.
"This is what they get for our insane minds. What a shame, don't you think Arcane?"
"I completely agree Cawa. Completely agree." The two chuckled as they sip their tea with malicious grins.