♪ Prologue ♪

"Unnie~ Palli! We'll be late for the music class!" Yein shouted at the older girl, who was having a hard time finding her book for their next period.

"Maknae, Wait. I can't find my music book!" Kei, the older girl, said as she fumbled in her locker with a frowned face.

"Didn't you give it to Mijoo unnie?" Yein said.

Kei stopped fumbling and closed her locker. She slowly faced Yein, who was now angry cause she know, that, they both are now late for their favorite class. The Music Class.

"I......did" Kei said, nervously.

"Aish, Unnie~" Yein whined.

She playfully stomped her foot as she brought her phone up to see the time.

10:57 am - It showed.

"We are 7 freaking minutes late now! Urgh!" Yein groaned in frustration.

"Yeinnei~ Nae Dongsaeng-ie~! Let's just skip the class, eoh?" Kei said as she took Yein's wrist and started dragging her. Not giving a chance to say anything.

"Wait-WHAT?" Yein's loud voice echoed in the empty hall.

"Unnie. I still don't think it was a good idea to skip the whole school for today" Yein said as she licked her ice-cream.

"You are enjoying, right? So shush up!" Kei responded, doing the same thing as Yein.

They both were now at the ice-cream shop since Kei suddenly craved for it.

And, they - more like - Kei, decided to skip the school.

"The rest of the unnie's might be wondering where we are!" Yein reasoned.

"Oh, Come on! I already texted Sujeong!" Kei retorted.

"Alright! Fine!" Yein gave up.

The door suddenly opened and two boys, wearing snapbacks, came in.

"Hyung, let's go to the amusement park after eating!" The boy in red snapback exclaimed.

"Nope! We can't. We have to take ice-cream for the other idiots as well~" The boy in black snapback replied.