Chapter 7: First Time

Okay, before you start freaking out about the title, just relax.... Keep those dirty minds out. Okay continue.

I did not dare to say a word. My mouth will somehow mess up my words and he will think I am weird. Even though my brain is buzzing around with many thoughts, I kept my mouth shut. I hear a song that makes my heart pound; it made me play with thread that was hanging off the sleeve of my sweater.

As gay as it sounds, I occasionally listen to One Direction, it makes my heart flutter when Harry hit the high notes. This particular song that is playing was my all time favorite song Drag Me Down. Why do my favorite songs play at the worst possible moments?

He notices that something was wrong when we stopped at the spotlight. He raised an eyebrow and had this puzzled look on his face. When the light turned green, he turn back to the road, still having the puzzled look. Without realizing it, I started mumbling the lyrics to myself. I put my hand over my mouth hoping he did not hear it, but of course he did. He looked over at me with this blank expression.

"S-Sorry, I did not mean to sing," I said rambling on,"I probably sound like a chipmunk or something, please do not hurt m-."

"Shawn, angel, relax," he said cutting me off in mid-sentence,"I love your singing, that is the reason I call you that because you are an angel."

I started to blush and his my red face in my sleeves. He started mumbling some incoherent thoughts to himself. I then felt the car stop, I look up and we were here, at the pizza store. It was attached to a nail-salon next door. I looked in the salon and see some teenage girl having their nails done.

Seeing the beautiful art being painted on their fingers made me look down at my own artwork. I look down at my fingers and then back up at one of the teenage girls' beautiful finger nails. I was then snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped then realized it was only him.

"Hey, are you ready to go in?" He asked politely.

"Y-Yeah," I answered nervously.

He took his hand off my shoulder and I started walking in front of him. I held the door for him and found a seat by a window, looking out on the busy street. He sat down in front of me and smiled.

"What kind of pizza would you like?" He asked.

"I-I," I stuttered out,"Well you see, I-I never had p-pizza before."

He took off his shades, his eyes widened, and it looked like he was about to faint. He started to ramble on on how could I not, or have I been living under a rock? He was literally freaking out about nothing. It is just pizza, what is the big deal?

"Okay, you are eating pizza today," he stated standing out from his seat.

I rolled my eyes as he went up to the counter. I just looked out the window on to the busy street. Seeing how the lights of cars light up the street like the stars in the night. I look out and see the sun setting behind the forest across the street. It was so beautiful, how God painted the sky in these beautiful colors. Just then pizza was put in front of me.

"I did not know what you like, so I just bought you plain," he said sitting back down,"If that is fine with you."

"Sure," I said quietly.

I hear mom's voice screaming in my ear, not to eat it, insulting me on how fat I am, even thought my stomach is growling. I shut that voice out and took a small bit. It actually tasted really good. I feel the grease dripping down my chin. I hear him giggle and grab a napkin near by.

"Here, let me help you," he said leaning over the able, wiping the grease off my face,"Perfect."

"Thanks," I said looking down.

"So, do you like it?" He asked hoping I did.

"Yes, that was actually really good," I said happily.

"I told you," he said smirking,"You were missing out on something great."

I rolled my eyes then giggled at his remark. The whole time, we talked, laughed, and ate. It was so much fun, the most fun I had in a long time. I looked at the time, 9:06. It was very late, I guess time flys when you are fun.

We then threw away our garbage and headed out to the car. I felt the cold wind consume me and I started to shiver. He notice this and took off his letter jacket and threw it over my shoulders. I sudden felt this warm feeling not only on the outside, but one the inside.

Once we stepped into the car, he started looking for something. He then reach over me the glove compartment and rummage through there. He finally found what he was looking for, it was a disc. He then put the disc into the slot. I then heard a familiar song that filled my ears before this. I look over at him and he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Come on you know the words," he said turning it up louder.

"No, what if someone sees," I said turning it down.

"Let them see, because you sound amazing," he said turning it up.

He restarted the song and started driving. I heard Harry singing the first verse. I then started to sing along quietly, so I do mess up the song's great sound. I suddenly felt lost in the music, going into this state of mind that nothing else matters. I do not know how loud I was singing, but at the moment I did not care. I even sang the part where Harry goes down like eight octaves.

The song ended and I open my eyes and turn towards him, who was absolutely in awe. I blushed and realized I was home. I then stepped out of the car and he did as well. I grabbed my key and opened the door. I turn towards him as he stood on my porch.

"Thank you for the fantastic night," I said looking down twiddling my thumbs.

"No problem, angel," he smiling.

I know I am going to regret doing this.

Do not even think about it.

"D-Do you want to come inside?" I asked nervously.

"Sure," he said as I let him in.

The one rule that mom told you and you broke it. I hope you are happy.

Indeed I am.

We spend the whole night watching television and talking about life. I am so happy that I spent my first time eating a slice of pizza with him.