Chapter 13

Emma’s POV:

About an hour later the other boys came in. “Sorry it took so long. The police wanted to question us. They said they would be by here later to question the two of you. Liam sat down on the other side of me. “What have they said?” Louis asked sitting down on the coffee table in front of me. I just looked at him. “Nothing, yet.” Harry spoke for me. Louis put his hands on my knees, my feet where now on the floor, “He is going to be okay Em, he is a strong fighter.” “He may be okay, but nothing will ever be the same. IT’S ALL MY FAULT! If I never would have met him and started living with you guys then he wouldn’t be in the OR!” ‘Emma!” Louis said very stern and no hint of sarcasm in his voice. “It is NOT your fault. Niall loves you very much and was trying to protect you!” “I know but-“Zayn cut me off “But nothing! Just stop blaming yourself!” I was shocked that he spoke up like that.

Another hour went by and the police had come to question me and Harry. They weren’t going to charge Harry with anything because it was self-defense and he was saved my life. But honestly, I would much rather it be me in there than Niall. The guy who has my heart. The DR finally came out and told us Niall was going to be okay but he had lost a lot of blood and they were going to keep him in a medicine induced coma so he wouldn’t be in much pain so he wasn’t concise. They told us we could go see him and that if we wanted to we could stay in the room with him.

I walked in the room and saw him lying there. I busted out crying. My handsome, wonderful, strong boyfriend was laying there helpless. I sat down in a straight chair that was beside his bed, I was holding on to his hand. “Niall, baby, I don’t know if you can hear me or not, but I’m not leaving this hospital till you can leave with me. You are my everything, my world and I want you to get better so I can see those beautiful blue eyes of yours and see that wonderful smile, smiling at me and feel those wonderfully soft lips on mine.” I was crying real hard when Liam came in. “Hey, hey now! Everything is going to be okay! He will wake up in a few days don’t you worry!”

The next 3 days where hard on me. I leaned on Liam, Harry and Louis A LOT those few days. I asked Danielle and Eleanor if they mined how I was always laying on Liam and Louis’ shoulders there response was, “We don’t mind at all! You need someone to comfort you and they are like your brothers and that’s what a brother would do! And we know you only think of them as your brothers and nothing else. We love you Emma, you are a part of the 1D family now!” That made me feel good cause I was never really a part of my own, flesh and blood family.

I was sitting in between Louis and Harry. My head was on Harry’s shoulder and one of my legs where on Louis’ lap. Liam was in a recliner at the foot of Niall’s bed and Zayn was in one in corner on the other side of the room. We were all sound asleep but Liam. He was sitting there playing a game on his phone. All of a sudden I heard, “Everybody he’s awake! Wake up! He’s awake!” at the sound of that my head popped up. There he was, his amazing blue eyes open looking around. Liam went out of the room to get a DR or nurse. I went over and sat in the chair next to him. “I’m so glad your awake, baby!”  

*-------------------- I know it was a short chapter but, I got home around 12 and i really needed to go to bed but decited to write one more chapter! Hope you guys like it! Vote and comment! Xx--------------------*