Chapter 2

Falling For My Parents Babysitter
Chapter 2
✶✶✶
Peeta's POV

I strut into Finnick's house, the rest of the group are there.

"I thought your parents were away for a month?" Cato asks as I slump down on the sofa.

"Parents got a babysitter who's staying with us for the month." I grunt.

"Why are you grumbling? Isn't it good so you don't have to take care of your siblings?" Finnick asks.

"Yeah, but she hates our guts. As in us not me and my siblings."

"Why? How does she even know us?" Johanna asks.

"'Cause we're 'cocky and popular'" I say, mimicking her.

"Who is it?" Clove asks.

"Katniss Everdeen," I grunt.

"A nobody?" Finnick snorts.

"She's fucking hot dude," Cato says.

"Excuse me!" Clove exclaims.

"Sorry babe," he chuckles.

"I know. But by god does she have an attitude and hates my guts."

"Gutted," Gale chuckles.

~~~~~

I walk into my house, the boys following me. The girls went shopping because, well they're girls.

I walk into the dining room where I hear laughter and giggles to find Tommy eating in his high chair, while is Katniss painting Shannon and Evie's nails and telling them stories.

"Right, you two go get dressed then we'll go out."

The two girls jump up, Shannon runs upstairs while Evie insists that Katniss goes to help her.

Evie grabs Katniss' hand as she stands up and Evie stage her up the stairs. Katniss is shocked to see me, she sends Evie up and tells her she'd be up in a minute.

"I thought you were out all day today?" She asks folding her arms.

"Yeah well, I came back here with the boys, problem?"

"Didn't say there was, just that you told me you were out all day,"

"Well sorry for changing my mind."

"Oh f-off you dick." She walks past us.

"Can't sorry it's my house!" I shout up the stairs.

"Shut the fuck up!" She shouts.

I laugh and walk back the the boys who are sat on the sofa. I grab Tommy and sit him on my lap.

She comes back downstairs and sees Tommy on my lap.

"Hand him over, I need to change him."

"Uhh you're a girl though, and he's a boy." I tease.

"Oh yeah like we're gonna have sex or I'm gonna suck him off. Yeah like that's gonna happen." She says sarcastically, grabbing Tommy and walking off.

"You see my point?" I ask the boys.

They all nod and laugh.

"She's hot when she's angry though," Marvel says.

"I agree," Cato adds.

I roll my eyes, typical boys.

~~~~~

After about 45 minutes the girls come running down, followed by Katniss carrying Tommy. He's wearing some dungarees with a red, white, blue and yellow stripy top and some white trainers.

Shannon's wearing some shorts and burgundy top with knee-high shoes, a few accessories and her five seconds of summer bag.

Evie looks adorable in her navy and orange dress with turquoise belt, along with matching turquoise shoes. She's wearing a bird necklace and some firefly earrings.

Katniss grabs her bag and slings it over her shoulder that she's not holding Tommy in.

"We're going to she shopping centre, we'll be back later." She announces and walks out, shutting the door behind them.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

✍🏼548 wσrdѕ✍🏼

thíѕ wαѕ mєαnt tσ вє up σn frídαч / чєѕtєrdαч вut ѕσmєthíng hαppєnєd σn frídαч ín ѕchσσl wíth mч fríєnd, (íf í cαn єvєn cαll hím thαt lmασ🙈🙊😂) αnd í wαѕ вuѕч mαkíng ѕurє hє wαѕ σkαч αnd nσt trч tσ dσ ѕσmєthíng hє'd rєgrєt (hє'ѕ σkαч nσw thσugh 😅). thєn чєѕtєrdαч í wαѕ σut wíth αll mч hσrѕєч fríєndѕ fσr α chríѕtmαѕ drínk🍹

αnчwαч í'm gσíng tσ ѕtσp вlαввíng nσw

hσpє чσu єnjσчєd thє chαptєr!😛

whσ'ѕ σutfít díd чσu líkє? í líkєd єvíє'ѕ💕

frσm thє dαч í mєt чσu, í knєw thαt í wσuld lσvє чσu tíl thє dαч í díє💖