14. Boring Day

I lied down my bed then thought of the blonde guy. I only know his eye color but not his face. Every time I remember things about him it’s always his eyes, I can see.

Where back in England now that’s why I’m resting. I ate an apple and did some exercise this morning. Maybe if I do it everyday, I can remember everything. The lads moved out already. Niall back to his own house… I’m kinda missing him… I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I searched for Niall’s number and pressed call. It keeps on ringing. I ended it then pressed call again. He finally answered after two rings.

“Hello beautiful.” He greeted.

“Hey handsome.” I greeted back. “I’m kinda missing you mind if you come over?”

“Uh… I’ll try princess I’m kinda spending time with my mom…” He answered.

“Oh… It’s alright my prince. I’ll just watch some movies.” I said.

“Alright but I promise I’ll bring you somewhere.” He said.

“Haha! Okay… That’s a promise!” I smiled even if he can’t see me.

“Promise.” He answered vigorously.

“Alright… bye baby.”

“Bye Princess.”

I hanged up first and threw my phone on my bed. I walked downstairs and looked for some movies. The Vow, The Notebook, Titanic, and Love Actually. Those were the movies I chose. I placed them on the table and walked towards the kitchen to get some ice cream. I opened the fridge and grabbed my favorite ice cream. Chocolate!

I skipped towards the room and placed the CD of The Vow. I threw myself on the coach and started the movie. I opened the container’s lid and scooped some ice cream. The movie was about a married couple who met an accident. The girl had an amnesia and totally forgot about her husband. I honestly cried at the part where the guy gave up. I hope Niall won’t give up…

After the movie I placed the next CD which is The Notebook. I spend hours until I fell asleep.

“Maddie… Maddie wake up.” I heard a guy said.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Louis smiling at me slightly poking my arm. I opened them wider and looked around.

“Is the movie finish?” I asked.

“No, I turned it off.” Louis answered.

I looked at Louis who is still smiling at me.

“What?” I asked.

“What?” He asked.

“Why are you smiling at me?” I asked again.

“Oh… Nothing…” He answered then stopped smiling.

I nodded and stood up. I started to walk but Louis stopped me.

“Where are you going?” Louis asked.

“What are you my mother? I’m going upstairs.” I amswered.

“Uh… It’s dinner time.” Louis said.

“Oh.” Is the only thing I said.

I walked towards the dining table and started eating. Yes I eat a lot… Who doesn’t like eating?

“So how are you and Niall?” Louis asked.

“Erm… were good.” I answered.

“I’m so glad you’re together.” He said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah..” He answered.

“Well how about the blonde guy that I dated before.” I asked again.

“What about that?” I can hear the curiosity in his voice.

“I thought you like him for me too?”

“Yeah… but you’re dating Niall already and Niall’s my best mate that’s why I like him for you now.”

“Okay…”

I don’t want to argue about this again so I just stopped.  I finished eating my dinner so I walked up to my room and looked for a book to read. I’m not really allowed to use my laptop yet. I decided to read a book written by Margaret Mitchell. I don’t really know her but I guess the story is good.

I read for a long time… I was about to finish the book but I checked the time. It’s 9:00 pm. It’s kinda early but I really need to sleep early.

I fold the page and closed the book. I pulled the duvet up and turned my lamp off. I shut my eyes and drifted to sleep.