Chapter 2

(Bri and shay in MM)
    Tianna pov

I was in the middle of putting the toast in the oven when there was a knock on my front door. I walked to the door opening it not bothering to look at through the peep hole. I opened up the door and smiled.

"Hey drake" I said while looking him up and down he looks and smells really good.

"Don't look at me like that ." he said I smiled then let him come in. He walked straight to the kitchen.

"So where are the girls?" He asked

"Their sleeping. They should be getting up in a little while." I replied . He looked at me licking his lips. Which causes me to laugh. He smirked at me and motioned for me to come to him.
I slowly walked to him and gave him a kiss. I could feel him smiling. I pulled away and walked back to the stove to finish cooking breakfast.

Drake and I are NOT together. He has just been here so much during my pregnancy. We ended up having sex when I first moved away from j. I was so torn I didn't know what to do. Drake was their one day and it just happened. Even though J and I wasn't together I felt so bad. I told Drake that we shouldn't have had sex and I was still in love with J and we should only be friends. He agreed with that. We just kiss. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

J pov

   " bitch get out my fucking house ." I yelled at this random hoe. I fucked last night. She hurried up and grab her stuff and left.
   I haven't been the same every since Tianna left me. I been going to clubs every night getting drunk asf. One day I woke up in Shawn front yard butt ass necked. I understand she was going through a lot but I don't think she was right for just up and leaving me. I wanted to fuck her and Shawn up. I was mad as hell at Shawn for just letting her leave.

  It was going on 3 and I needed to get ready for Shawn lil barbeque thing he wanted me to go to. He ain't tell me who house we was going to and I really didn't care I was just ready to get drunk. Drinking calms me down.

    I took a quick shower then put on my white polo button down shirt and my Levi pants with my all white Jordan's. I put in my diamond earrings. I look good asf. I grabbed my phone, my basket ball shorts and my towel and headed out the door.

      As soon as I started the car Shawn called me telling me to hurry up and come. I told him I was on my way and hung up. I put the address in my GPS and turned up 2 phone by Kevin gates.

   Tianna pov

    I was upstairs getting the girls dressed. They both had on their matching bathing suits. They where starting to look identical. 
"Okay girls go outside with uncle Shawn and do not go by the pool." They said yes ma'am and ran out the room.

    I walked into my room and but on my pink paternal swimsuit. I put my white sundress on top of it. Then I put on my white sandals.
   I wobbled down stairs and seen a lot of people outside talking and kids running around and some playing in the baby pool. I smiled and walked outside to join everyone.
    I walked over to my dad, shawn, and Drake. I sat on drakes lap and when I did that my brother gave me this look and my dad rolled his eyes. They want me to be with J but I don't want to be with him and they have to understand that.

     "Shawn I thought you said you where bringing someone with you" I questioned him.

" ohh yea he I mean she will be here in about 5 minutes ." he replied as my father game him a look.  I looked at them. It seemed like they was up to something but I didn't really bother to figure out what it was.

     I was talking to Drake when I felt like somebody was burning a hole in my head. I turned around in shock as I seen J standing right their staring me down. If looks could kill I would be dead.

  " Son in law there you are come on over here." My dad said to him. I looked at my dad and brother I'm shock they set this up.

   "So this why you left me to be all hugged up with this nigga" j said through clenched teeth.

"No it's not even like that." I replied shaking my head really fast while getting up off of drakes lap.

   "Then what the fuck is it like." J semi yelled causing people to look at us.

     "Let's go inside." My dad said. Drake, Shawn, my dad, J and I all went inside the house to the kitchen.

    "Son you need to calm down and talk this out. And baby girl I think its time for you to tell the truth."my father said. When he said that my eyes got big and I grew scared. I don't know how he is going to take this. He might just kill me.

  " what he mean tell me the truth?  Tianna what the fuck is going on." J semi yelled. I jumped back a little and started crying.

  "J I'm so sorry I was going to tell you I was just scared" I said still crying trying to calm down.

"Tell me what?" J said walking closer to me until my dad stopped him.

   "The baby is actually yours." I said sniffling. He looked at me and started laughing.

" nahh I was their the doctor said you was two months. If it was mine you should have been three months that would mean you would've been 8 months." He said still laughing.

   " I am you ass hole the doctor was wrong!" I said yelling while grabbing the doctor information out of the cabinet and through it at him. He looked at the papers In shock.

"Nahh this can't be right. Must be drake baby." He said shaking his head. I looked at him I'm disbelief and through a glass plate him causing it to shatter. I charged at him but my father pulled me back. I heard my girls come in and ran to J screaming daddy. He picked them up and kissed their foreheads.

    I was so fucking mad at this nigga that I didn't notice I had water running down my leg. I started having back pains and I began to scream in pain. Everyone looked at me not knowing what to do.

   "Stop looking at me and get me to a fucking hospital I'm in labor you asses." I yelled they all looked at me I'm shock but quickly ran and started doing things.
×
×
×
×
×
Vote and comment. Let me know what you think!