Saved (Teen Wolf/Isaac lahey)

*Isaac's p.o.v*

I was walking trough the woods with Derek. When we heard a scream, more like a screech.

Derek and I both exchanged weird glances, and ran to where we heard the screech.

When we got there, there was a girl with ripped close, messy hair, a bite mark on her shoulder, and she was shaking. "Derek why is she shaking?" I asked Derek as he got on his knees to help the girl. "I don't know." He said "h-help me" she whispered, I could not see her face though. She started to write letters in the dirt; D,e,a,t,o,n. Derek shot me a worried glance, then picked her up bridal style and headed to Deaton's.

I opened the door for Derek who was carrying the girl. "Deaton!" I yelled "hello. what brings you here?" Deton said coming out of the back door where the animals are. Derek just looked down to where the girl was; which was his arms. "Oh I see bring her to the back." Derek nodes and follows Deaton He then placed her on the metal bed, and I saw her face for the first time; she was beautiful. She has brown messy hair red ruby lips, but sadly her eyes were closed, I wonder what her eyes looked like?

~

"Alright she should be awake in an hour or so." Deaton told us "why did she react to the bite like that? and how does she know you?" Derek asked "well Derek you see thats the thing she not human or werewolf."

-----------A/N---------

hope you guys like it!