Training

*Isaac's p.o.v*

We went into another room to talk to Deaton

"Okay I think when Deucalion stabbed the back of her neck it Made connection. He knew she would survive, so now he has control of her, like what just happened she disobeyed his orders." Deaton said "Derek your gonna need to look after her, if you don't the alphas will get a hold of her again." Deaton continued.

We all went back to check on the girl, but when we did. She was gone.

*Monroe's p.o.v*

"Now Kali get her changed." Deucalion said walking away. I looked at Kali as she walked over to me. "Come on kid." She said.

I followed her till we stoped in front of a of a door "wait here." She said and walked in.

About two minutes later she came out with, black skinny jeans, blue tank top, black combat boots, grey sweat pants, tight black fitting long sleeve, and a black leather jacket.

"Alright these are for today." She pointed at the sweat pants and the long sleeve. "And these are for school tomorrow. The twins will take you. You only hang around the twins. Do not talk to anyone else. Unless it's necessary.training will start today at 6:00. Bathroom is down the hall to the right." I nodded and walked down the hall got dressed.

I came out of the bathroom and Kali was waiting outside of the door. "Come on." She said "so where are you from?" She asked as we walked to where we were supposed to train. "Um...Nebraska" I said a little nervous "Nebraska. What we're you doing here?" She asked "I-I don't know." She gave me a weird look.

When we got to the place they train. I saw the twins and Ennis.

"Alright Ennis take her on." Deucalion said coming out of the if the shadows.

"Okay but if I hurt her it's not my fault." He said putting his hand up in surrender "Ennis she's a vampire she will always be stronger than you faster than you and one step ahead of you. So I thinks she the one who's gonna hurt you." Deucalion said with a smile. "If you say so" and with her sifted and roared in my face. I felt my fangs coming out and my nails growing. Then I hissed.

And he came charging over to me. I couldn't move it was like my feet were glued to the floor.

He kicked me in the stomach causing me to fly across the room and hit the back wall, clutching my stomach. I got up and hissed, he then changed over to me again I stood there still until he was about pounce on me I moved behind him while he was in mid air and grabbed his neck and soaked him to the ground, he quickly got up and pounced I did the same but I twirled in the air then disappeared half way and appeared behind him. I kicked his back on the side, he flu and hit the the wall.

"Great job" Deucalion said clapping "twins you wanna go?" He said looking over to the twins "uhh....no thanks I think I'm good" Ethan said "What he said" Aiden said pointing to his brother.

"Alright you three should get some sleep you have school tomorrow." Deucalion said leaving the room.

Me and the twins left and headed to an apartment where they stayed.

----------A/N-----------

Enjoy!