1

Sage's POV

"Father?" I said looking him in the eye."Yes my dear?" 'I wanna do something with him but I'm afraid he'll say 'no' I thought to my self."I-I erm- wanna do something with you... Like a mission or something... If you let me."I looked down at the blood red floor ready for a 'no' to slip out of his mouth."hmm...I-""Ms.Kaonaki (Kon- O-Kai)we need your help,its very important." I growled at the man insisting that I should leave."I shall give you my answer later,my dear you are dismissed." I looked at father in shock knowing he had something up his sleeve."Yes father." I got up and hugged my father, making him look at me surprised for a second ,then he hugged back patting my head...?

I began to run to the gate, then ran into the familiars room. 'All you could ever hear is the men chasing after Migi every time.' I giggle at the thought..."SAGE!RUN!" My small companion yelled running away from the Danger Devil Beasts. When I saw what she was running from i dashed to our blacksmiths shop.

"I NEED MAUSHUTIA KOTA NOW!" I yelled i panic at the blacksmith. "H-here ya go princess, m-m-may I ask what is it for?" "The Devil Danger Beasts are back." i said answering her question as one of the Beasts walk in. I closed my eyes remembering what father showed me what to do.

Flashback

"Now Sage, you must stay balanced when you hold your sword... Like this." he said holding a fake sword up to his cheek.'this thing is heavy!' I thought to myself."Papa Satan? I can't do it!" I cried dropping the sword."My dear Sage you must try again if you don't learn this now our enimes will kill me and you, and we dont want that to happen, now do we?" I bit my lip and shook my head, grabbing the sword once more getting angry at the thought of my father and I about to die...
"I WON'T LET YOU DIE~ AHHH~" I was now covered in Sage colored flames and my eyes were purple."Thats it! NOW FIGHT!" He yelled bringing out one of the higher leveled demons. "AHHH~" I yelled bringing the sword to my face charging towards it. I cut the demon lem from lem..."Dead.." i said as my bangs cobered my eyes.

End of flashback...

"YAHH~!" I yelled cutting the beasts head off. "Wow~ you killed it with one free shot!" Migi said I gave her a confused look."What do you mean... Free shot?" I said putting my sword in its casing.

"I-I-I- W-well- Umm-" She was cut off by the upset blacksmith."Princess? Your father... Satan is going to kill you... In the future about a year or two from now..." She said shyly."W-what? H-how would you know that?" "It was long ago right before you where born, Satan had killed his Lovely twin sons, but this only happens when the child first uses their flames... And you are no different he only kept you because you grew up using your flames until you were ready..."

My heart shattered as the words flew out of her mouth, tears began to fall down my face... 'Why, why me? I SWAR I WILL KILL HIM!' I thought getting angry I Calmed down knowing that if I get angry and let my flames loose I could die...

"Might I ask your name?" She looked at me surprised"I-its umm M-Mai...ma'am." she said shyly i smiled it was so adorable."Mai, would you like to come to earth with me and Migi?" I asked with no hesitation and a straight face.

She smiled but it soon faded."I-I-I donno... Whats going to happen to my shop? And how can we disguise ourselves on earth?" "Well its better if you pack as many things as you can and I want you to do something..." "W-W-W-AHAHAH!" she yelled as i took a vial full of my blood. "I'm gonna put some of my blood inaide of you... If you wanna be my sister.." I mumbled under my breath a bit of red had appeared on my face. "I--- I'd love to be your sister." "Great, now stay still~" I said putting the needle to her arm." This will be a little painful so try to keep it under control?" She nodded, I pushed the blood into her bloodstream. I heard her heart beat hard, signaling me that I needed to take the needle out and step back."Er--ah-hmmm-NAH!" She flinched in pain but after three minutes of trying to stay in control the transformation was over.

"Now you can shape shift to a human at will. Just imagine what you wanna look like and say 'change now'." I say changing to my human form."Change...Now!" she said changing into her human form. She did great but the only thing that didnt
Change was her ears... They were still pointy. I shrugged my shoulders. "Great now pack up and meet me at gates. Ok?" i said she nodded then ran off to get her things.

'Im only ten and running away from home... Ill miss you father' I trailed off grabing my keys and my empty key. My empty key puts stuff in it till i need it....'I can seal our true forms!' My face lit up thinking that we could really become humans that will help protect earth."*sigh* I hope it will work..." i said grabbing all of my empty keys then running out the door. In my 'Attack On Titans' Jacket and my manga in hand.

I finally reached the gate, funny to say Mai was here first. Her bags on the floor, sutting there in her human form reading a manga called "*sigh* 'Fairy Tail'"

She looked up seeing me with my keys. I gave her a toothy grin and put her stuff in a empty key."Ready?" I said holding out my hand and she took it. "Ready." Then i put the key through the door,next thing you know we're in front if a church."Welp... This is it..." I said smiling at my new younger sister.

[Y/n] Pov

I was in the park waiting for the girls to pop up so we could finish our fight. Then...'Slap' "Well i see your here.." I said slowly looking at her, then punching her in the stomach making her fly across the street into a trash can. "Hahaha! Ha..ha Oh my gosh that was so funny Hahaha!" I laughed but then came another punch flying toward my face making me fall as I flinch."Yuki what was that for? Ha i knew you liked that bitch. Wh- what you gonna cry." i said coldly "STOP THIS NOW!" he yelled " NO! S-SHE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOU KNOW IT!" he looked down shortly helping the girl up from her fall." Leave him and his girlfriend alone!" a voice sid behind me. "R-Rin...?" "Leave him be [Y/n],he's by brother and I'm the only one who has to put him in line." he said making me feel bad,its sad that I even like that boy... He has a spark in him that i can figure it out."Too bad I was looking fordward to being friends with you... Seems I must be going..Hehe we'll meet again Yuki... You too R-Rin." I said running off. My so called brother got me in trouble with Aunt Surgua. Shes one of the students from True Cross Academy , when she graduates ill go there and become a top student Exorcist. Thats actually how me,Yukio,and Rin met. Auntie Surgua knows Mr. Fujimoto, Rin and Yukio's dad. But for some reason I liked Rin and when ever i say his name aloud i Sutter. "Ok lets get movi'n we don't wanna be late now." Surgua said as i grab my axes and started to walk toward the twins church.

When I was down the street from the church I saw two girls. One was taller than the other. The shorter one was a blonde the other was dark brownish-black type. 'Do...I know that girl?'

Scene.....