Ønə - Advent

'Twas the night before Christmas (holidays) and somewhere in school. Rula mentioned Eden, Mercedes started to drool. But she could not speak to senpai! oh life was so cruel... To Eden, Mercedes was so minuscule.'

You could see it in her eyes... Actually, no. You couldn't. You can't see into people's eyes. But there was something about her expression that told everyone around her she was gloomy... My Chemical Romance continued playing in the background as Mercedes looked up towards the tree. Thoughtfully.

The music stopped and her head darted back towards Mickey. "Why did you turn that off?" she said with anger. Mickey pointed towards the door, and in came through Phoenix... AND EDEN!

The lights seemed to reflect perfectly off her hair, eyes glistening. She looked perfect!
... also Eden was okay too... They sat down on the stairs while Mickey repeated to show her a strange bruise shaped like cat shit . "It looks like a Passion Fruit had an orgasm on your leg." said Phoenix.

No one laughed, but apparently it was the funniest thing in the world to her.

"MOVE YO ASS BITCH!" boomed Eden, as she flung Mercedes to a side. She was sitting on her favourite spot on the radiator... EVEN THOUGH ITS EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE AND HARD TO SIT ON! for some reason it was Edens favourite space.

Mercedes turned her attention to a loose thread on Eden's leg. She curiously tugged at it. "THE FUCK YO THINK YO DOING?!" said Eden. Mercedes was so startled she fell back, bringing the thread with her. Dicentigrating Eden's tights. "MA LEGS!" screamed Eden, holding onto her knees.

Her face turned a shade of red (like light red, otherwise she would have passed out). "I'm sorr-" Mercedes was cut off. "SORRY?! YOUVE EXPOSED MY KNEES! MY CUSPS! MY LEG WENISES! MY THELBOWS!" screamed Eden. "I think you have beautiful knees..." said Mercedes... looking at her knees.

But Eden had already stormed off, clutching the remains of her leg sacks (tights). "you really fucked that up..." chuckled Phoenix. Mercedes cupped her head in her hands, thinking how that could of gone better....

Well It could of gone better in many ways, because she really fucked up...

'Mercedes was nestled, all snug in her bed;
While visions of Eden; pole danced in her head.
When out of her Nokia, came such a tone,
She got out of her bed and picked up the phone.
"Herro?" She said, rubbing her BallCock.
"Hi..." It was Eden, and said. "We need to talk..." '