Twø - Help

"I think you have beautiful knees..." Said Mercedes... looking at Eden's knees. But She had already stormed off towards the door.

Had Eden heard correct? Mercedes liked her Shanks, her Limbs, her Pegs, her Plates of Meat. Eden looked down at the tattered pieces of cloth in her hands. Then down to her knees... "That bastard shredded my sacks..." She said angrily, chucking the remains into a nearby bin.

Flustered, she stormed out of the building, away from civilisation. Towards the tree at the edge of school. Eden attempted to climb it but failed miserably scratching her knees on the hard oak of the tree.

"Need any help?" A voice behind asked. Eden turned her head around to see Damaris standing... watching ... "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!" Eden screamed, slowly walking up towards Damaris. "Long enough to see yo ass!" She chuckled, Eden's face flushed red as she realized she doesn't wear pants. Simply because she relied so much on her tights...

She slumped down against the root of the tree sobbing. "Heeeey, what's wrong?" Damaris stepped closer. "Mercedes ripped my fucking tights!" she cried. Damaris grew closer, inch by inch. "But that's not what's bothering you is it, hmmm?" Eden looked up, Damaris' face inches away from hers.

Her white teeth stood out from everything else, black circles around her eyes; and her mouth and her nose and her everywhere... Eden sighed. "Mercedes said she likes my knees...". Damaris edged back, looking thoughtfully at the sky.

"I see, I see. I can help you with that!" She muttered. Eden's face lit up, would Damaris help her to take revenge on Mercedes? was that what she really wanted? "Yes, Yes. I can help you with Mercedes! but I'll need some chicken first!" She chuckled.

"Chicken?" questioned Eden.
"Yes! Chicken!"
"Why?"
"Are you asking me why black people like chicken?"
"No, No! I just found it weird..."
"There's nothing strange about eating the flesh of a chicken?"
Eden nodded her head.
"How about you help me now!... and I give you the chicken tomorrow?" She said sneakily.
Damaris nodded and agreed, handing Eden a piece of paper with a number on it. "Thanks..." she smirked. Turning around heading back to the main building.
"Good luck with your girlfriend!" cried Damaris.
Eden flicked her head around, but Damaris was already gon- oh wait she was in the bushes...