Chapter 20

Richelle's pov
So I just convinced Noah that we need to drive up to St Mary's school to collect Amber.
As Noah is driving, I am looking through our iPad and see that Noah had recorded all the dances that he taught a troupe. They're insane.
"Noah did you choreograph all these dances?" I ask whilst watching them.
"Yeah." He said and looked over at me for a second and smiled as he saw me looking at them in delight.
"They're insane!" I said.
"Thanks." He said as he smiled away.
As i flicked through the videos a I came across someone doing a solo. I realised that it was me doing the solo. This was years ago when Amber was only little. He must have secretly recorded this because I didn't give him permission.
"Noah what's this doing on the camera roll?" I ask him and show him me doing my solo.
"Oh um you weren't supposed to see that." He said nervously.
"Why?"
"Because I didn't think that you would have liked me recording you dancing."
"It's ok. Just tell me next time."
I smiled at him and he smiled at me back.
About two hours later
Noah's pov
Finally we arrive at the school and we're about to go inside when we see a group of girls walk towards us. They're all wearing black clothing.
I go up to them.
"Can you show us where the head mistress' office is please?" I asked.
They didn't say anything.
"Hello?" Richelle said.
Suddenly they all just split into two sides and one girl walked towards us through the middle.
It was Amber.
"Amber!" Richelle says and goes to hug her.
Amber backs away snd gives Richelle a dirty look.
"Amber! Don't be so rude to your mother!" I say.
She gives me a push.
"Oy!" I say.
"Why have you died tour hair black?" Richelle says.
"Because I wanted to." Amber said with attitude.
"Why are you even here?" Amber said.
"Because we came to collect you." I said.
"We realised how much you didn't want to come so-" She cut Richelle off.
"Leave." She said.
"But Amber you want to leave." I say.
"No I don't. It's a better home than you ever gave me." Amber says.
Me and Richelle were taken aback.
"Well if you really want to stay then you can." Richelle says.
Then me and Richelle walk back to the car and drive back home.
Richelle looks angry. I've never seen her like this before. Then she explodes.
"UGH! I can't believe that girl! We came all the way to her school to collect her because she said that she hated it. Now she turns on us? She goes all gothic and gets a new attitude. It's been what, a day maybe since she left? I'm just so angry with her that I don't even want to go back and collect her for the holidays." Richelle yells.
She is really REALLY angry right now. I don't know what to say. I'm in shock. I've actually never heard Richelle shout before. She has sass. I just keep driving.
When we get home Richelle storms upstairs into Amber's room. I quickly follow her. She rips all the sheets off her bed and throws them to the ground. She pushes all the books off her shelf. And knocks off a photo of her and Amber.
I quickly stop Richelle and hug her. I calm her down and tell her she just needs to lie down.
I didn't know she was this angry because when I saw the photo that she knocked over of her and Amber, she had ripped it in half.
Hopefully she calms down after her nap because I don't want her to hurt me.