Movies|Lahey

for; _true_

Y/F/I/C/F: Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

{Vitto's POV}

Isaac pulled into a parking spot right in front of the illuminated lights that say: "Beacon Hills Theater".

"You ready?" Isaac asked.

"Yup" I sighed and grabbed his hand.

We walked in and Isaac got our tickets. My heart started beating faster as we got into our seats.

"It's just a horror movie, babe" Isaac chuckled as he heard my heartbeat.

"Oh shut up" I laughed.

We both stopped talking as the movie started.

><><><

"See that wasn't that bad!" Isaac chuckled.

"Really! It wasn't that bad! They freaking had jumps scares left and right!"
•Flashback•
"Isaac! I thought you said there wasn't going to be gory scenes!" I whisper shouted and groaned.

"Just cover your eyes then" Isaac laughed.
><><><
"What the hell! You said there wasn't going to be jump scares!" I groaned.

"Just cover your eyes" Isaac laughed once again.
><><><
"Really! You said there wasn't going to be any-" I got cut off by Isaac's lips against mine.

"W-what was that for" I gulped. "N-not that I didn't like it or anything, but why?"

"So you would shut up" Isaac chuckled.

"Oh" I laughed along with him.

Until there was another jump scare.
•End of Flashback•

"I'm sorry but you wouldn't have gone if I told you that there was going to be those things" Isaac sighed.

"I would've gone if it meant that much to you" I grabbed his hands.

"I mean it doesn't mean that much, I just really wanted to do something with you" Isaac smiled at me.

"Why don't we go get ice cream?" I asked.

"Really?" Isaac's eyes lit up.

"C'mon. Let's go before it closes" I ran to the passengers seat and he started the car.

><><><

I licked my Y/F/I/C/F as Isaac finished up his cookie dough ice cream.

"Ugh. Why is ice cream so good" Isaac moaned.

"That's like asking a potato why it has skin. Because it can" I laughed and finished my ice cream.

I looked up to see Isaac staring at me.

"What?" I asked as I tucked a piece of hair begin my ear.

It's a thing I do when I get nervous.

"You're just so beautiful" Isaac continued to look at me in awe.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer" I laughed and kissed his lips.

I went to pull away, but Isaac deepened the kiss.

I was lucky to have this boy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><<><>
I'm sorry it took so long! But I hope you liked it!