Chapter #13

Madison' P.O.V.

Today was the day that boys will be filming video with their friends. So today I'm gonna be bored as fuck. The real shit is that I didn't made friends with anyone here in LA besides the boys. So if they are busy I need to be alone, with my phone of course. At the moment I am in my room, laying on my bed scrolling through my instagram. Before my and Jai's relationship I had bunch of followers because fans know that I am Daniel's sister but now I have even more because I am Jai''s girfriend. We date for month and a half and there is so much of hate, good thing is that I know how to handle hate but not when it goes too far. I really don't know why would someone like to ruin someone else's life because they don't like them. I don't like much of people but why would I go on their social medias and talk shit about them? I really don't get that shit... The only thing that is annoying me the most about Jai's fans is that they keep comparing me with Ariana, Jai's ex. Tagging me on their kissing pictures, and talk shit about me even no one of them know me in person, call me names like slut, hoe or a bitch. But I don't care about their opinions because I have lot of people that love me and care about me. I hear yelling downsairs, so I went to see what is going on down there.

I looked two more boys with the 'Janoskian boys'. I came into the room and say hi.

"Hey guys, whats up with that yelling?" I asked smiling

"It's regular thing" the one of the unknown boys said

"Madison meet Kian and Jc" Beau said, I shook their hands

"Nice to meet you Kian and Jc" I smiled and sat on the couch and went to check something on twitter

"Hmm... So what should we film?" Luke asked boys

It's going to be continued...