-Chapter 22- Fake Friend

A N N A

"Achery? Why out of all the things we can do?" I complained while having trouble holding the bow.

"Just 20 minutes, please Anna. Ye know how much Ay love this." Merida said while focusing, she shot multiple arrows at the targets and they all hit right in the middle.

"Remember that time when I almost shot our P.E. teacher? It's not safe to give me one of these." I exclaimed while I held up the bow.

"Then put it down." Merida said in annoyance while she kept focusing. I groaned and sat down in the grass.

"Scotts and their stupid needs of shooting with some pointy sticks." I mumbled in annoyance.

"What?"

"Nothing!" I said in a high pitched voice and I laughed a little after.

"Hey, when will Els and Punzie come back? 'Cause I really wanna get Froyo." I blurted out.

"Well, we don't need 'em for that. Speakin' of, aren't ye wonderin' why they keep sneakin' off without us?" Merida said and she finally put the darn bow down.

"Uh, maybe because they're old roomies who have a lot of catching up to do?" I said.

"And we can't be there because..."

"Because...err, I have no idea."

"Exactly! Ay bet they're keepin' somethin' from ye and meh." Merida said in a lower voice.

"Like what?" I asked.

"If Ay knew that Ay would tell ye! That's why we have got to figure it out. Did Elsa leave her phone?"

"I'm not breaking into my sister's phone!" I snapped while I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, 'cause it's not like ye haven't done it before, have ye?" Merida wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Playin' it sarcastic, aren't we?" I scoffed. "Well, okay but this stays between you and me." I sighed my defeat while I walked inside to get Elsa's phone. I made my way to the house, and quickly ran up the stairs towards Merida's room, where all of our stuff was.

"The phone should be here somewhere, she didn't take it with her this morning." I mumbled. I decided to look in her handbag first but I didn't find much besides a pair of sunglasses, an almost empty wallet and some gum. After I had searched through her handbag, I went towards her suitcase. I opened it and started to search

"Where can it possibly be?" I wondered aloud.

"Why are ye talkin' to yerself?" I heard Merida chuckle, I startled a little.

"Yes, I talk to myself because sometimes, I'm in need of expert advice." I said.

"Well, well. Aren't we cocky today." Merida laughed.

"Do you blame me? I'm going through my sister's privacy!"

"Wait, who's phone is this?" Merida asked, she grabbed a pink Iphone from the bedside table. "Oh, wait. Ay know, that lad she likes is on the lockerscreen."

"You mean Eugene? That has got to be Punzie's phone. And it's her boyfriend , Merida." I said. "Should we be doing this?"

"Maybe, maybe not. If they're not givin' us any answers, we will have to find 'em ourselves."

"It has a password." I sighed.

"Anna, it's Punzie we're talkin' about. Can't be that hard. What's the name of her dog?" Merida asked.

"Uh, Peter? No, no, no. Who names a dog Peter? Wait! It's getting to me!" I mumbled.

"Anna?"

"Pascal!" I exclaimed.