VeganPancakes~

little mewl noises would be heard from the bedroom as the reddish brown haired american was on top on the Canadian male, Allen had Matthew legs up firmly gripping his hid legs so his ass meet the bulge in his pants "A-Ah~ A-Allen, S-Stop it." Matthew would whimper over and over again as he turned his flushed face away from the american male who was licking his neck towards his ear lope now grinding against the Canadian male. "What if I don't wanna? Who's gonna stop me? Pork chop? Matt? I don't think so." His accent was a heavy Boston accent. "E-Eh?" Allen continued grinding against the wall as he starts to rip his shirt off quickly and steadily now playing with the other's nipples like a video game controller, Mattie moved his hands towards his own arousal that was forming in his pants slowly palming himself as he bit his lip to contain the whimpers and longing moans that had escaped or was building up inside him. Allen bit on the other's Adam apple to the point blood would soon to slowly emerge from the mark. "Mhm~ I bet you're waiting for me to fuck ya, aren't you?" He said in a husky voice as he unbuckled his belt pulling it down to only where his toned american ass would show. Mattie continued to simulate his erected member as his face became even more flushed than before, Allen removed himself from the Canadian while laying down on his back on the bed. "Seems it's your turn to swing~ Maple." Mattie stopped palming himself now sitting up trembling with pleasure and excitement, he removed his pants now showing his Canadian leafs "awe~, it really complements you." He'd wink at the slender built male. "T-Thank you." Mattie said shyly before climbing on top of the older nation straddling himself on the erected member Allen had now slowly grinding himself on it as soft moans and hitched breathing was escaping his mouth. "Mhm~" Allen said but speeding the other up by grabbing ahold of his waist now making friction between his own member and the Canadian ass. "W-W-Wait!" He said squealing as precum already started to stain the Canadian boxers he removed them only to reveal his twitching member that desired attention by the dominant male but Allen simply ignored it with a playful smirk. "Do me~ and I might reward you with something we'll both enjoy." He said hotly that would make anyone tremble with slight fear but thrill as well. Matthew nodded as he lowered himself down towards the other's half pulled down pants as he pulled them down a little bit more than before when he looked up he seen a large erection in his face that the cloth of the boxers were hiding from him, the Canadian male would gulp and prepared himself for what's to come. He pulled down the boxers now exposing the harden member that was slightly twitching when Mattie grip gently on it, the member started to throb in his hand. "Well~ hurry up." He said with a bit annoyed. "B-But I think it's too big-" before he could say anything else, Allen had cut him off by laughing. "You can fit it in that whorish mouth of yours~" he knew that he was only trying to turn the other on more than he already did. Mattie slowly placed the member in his mouth as he took as much as he could stopping at the middle of the shaft as little humming noises were coming from him, he'd swirl his cold tongue around the heated member of Allen as small grunting noises of pleasure was coming from him "oh hell yeah, just like that." He purred, Allen tingled his fingers in the others hair.
He now had a firm grip on the other's head, making the blonde hair male start to Bob on his own throbbing member, Mattie used his free hand to stroke on his own member as he scrunched up his face trying to not gag on the other's member as he was now moaning against Allen's member "Ngghh..." Mattie moaned against it as Allen was breathing slowly and heavily. "Oh~ mhm. Maybe a bit farther." He pulled the blonde's hair down to where the base was at, Mattie gag reflex where starting to act up he quickly pulled himself up from it making the pop sound as he breathed heavily wiping the drool from his mouth. "I-I-" Mattie was going to apologize but before he could Allen already picked him up and positioned himself to the Canadians entrance "you didn't obey..time to punish you ~" his eyes were lustful as Mattie stared at him before shifting uncomfortably underneath him. Allen quickly placed his tip at his entrance placing it inside of him slowly just wanting to pound his sweet hole in for hours, hot tears were brought to Mattie's eyes. "W-W-Wait Allen, I'm sorry!" He screamed as the american smirked. "Too Late~" he slammed himself inside of the Canadian, as scream wanted to come out but it didn't. Pleasure soon took the place of pain, as Allen started to buck his hips back and forth thrusting each thrust being powerful and showing no mercy. Canada grip onto the american shoulders, drooling as his member was rubbing against the american stomach as moans were escaping his lips breathless and short. "A-Allen! I'm going to-" after he said it cum squirted all over his own stomach as his cock was still twitching the american movements were getting harder and faster than before. "Mhm~ oh yeah~" he said grunting. "You're so tight Matthew, I think I don't ever want to stop fucking you." He said moaning himself as precum started to lubricate the other's entrance making it way easier to pound in slapping of skin was echoing through out the room as Allen grab Mattie's arms placing them above his head, a sloppy kiss was placed on the other's lips as both moans were going into each others mouth Allen broke away as a hitched breathe was escaping from him. "Oh, I think I'm up next maple." He went deep inside of Matthew earning a scream of pleasure to escape from him as he released his hot cum inside of the other not pulling out of him wanting to fill him up with his load. "Ahh~" Mattie said as he felt himself getting loaded and still feeling the american member was still inside of him. Allen thrust slowly making sure every ounce of sperm was inside of Mattie. "Mhmmm~ I had a fun time." Allen said as Mattie cam again on himself, Allen slowly pulled out as the sperm slowly seeped out of his entrance and spilling onto the bed sheets. "I'm tired now~" Allen said falling over on top of Mattie and started to sleep both were sweaty and tired but Matthew was panting heavier than Allen was.

^.~  The End. Unfortunately admin was that lazy and woke up. So byyyyyeeee~