Chapter Dos!

Chapter Two

"Welcome to New York." Dumbledore said happily as they touched down after the apparition.

"This is New York?" Harry said disgusted. (An: Sorry to all you who live in New York. I haven't visited it yet but I really want to.) It was very dirty and there were a bunch of honking cars and shouts. There was a really good looking pastry shop across the street though.

"Yes this is New York, Harry." Lupin confirmed.

"It looked better in the photos."

"He lives here with his mother and stepfather." Dumbledore said.

"Stepfather?" Sirius questioned.

"Yes, his father is unknown."

"Probably another murderer." Harry muttered under his breath.

"Harry!" Sirius scoffed. "Don't judge people by their heritage! Look at me, I came from the most pure blooded prejudiced people of all time and I'm wonderful if you don't count the fact that I was falsely accused of mass murder. "

"Sirius is correct Harry." Lupin said.

"Wonderful. Now you guys and Hermione are ganging up against me." Harry muttered.

"People are starting to look at us funny." Sirius said. People were looking at them funny. It must be the robes. "Where does he live?"

"He lives right here." Dumbledore replied.

Xxxxxx

"Remind me why we took the stairs." Harry huffed out. They had just walked up five floors to get to mini Voldemort's apartment. (Harry had resorted to calling him that. Voldemort's grandson was to long to say or think.) They were all usually don't do that much running.

"I'm a bit claustrophobic after my time in Azkaban." Sirius replied. Once they had all composed themselves Dumbledore knocked on the door. They heard a bit of shuffling in the house then a pretty woman with wavy brown hair opened the door.

"Hello, do you need anything?"

"Where looking for a boy named Perseus. Do you know where we might find him?" Dumbledore replied.

Her face immediately went into a guarded expression. "And why do you need Percy?"

"He's very important. We'll explain once we get settled." With the that, Dumbledore invited himself into the apartment and sat down on the couch. The others were shocked at that, but followed Dumbledore's example The woman was very startled and rather offended when they did that.

"I assume you're Sally Jackson, correct?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes, I might ask the same of you though."

"I'm Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore and these are Remus Lupin, Sirius Black-"

"Falsely accused." Sirius butted in.

"and Harry Potter." Sally didn't even recognize his name. She must not be a witch or she is a really good actor. "We're wizards."

With that she finally looked a bit surprised, but not as surprised as normal people are.

"Let me guess. You're here to tell me that Percy is a wizard and needs to come with you for some random reason."

Their silence was answer enough.

"He's going to be home in a bit. You can explain this to both of us at the same time. It might save time."

Xxxxxx

While they waited, Sally got them water and some blue cookies. The cookies looked odd, but were very good. After a few minutes of eating cookies and the occasional small talk, we heard a jingle outside the door. The door swung open and I heard a voice call from that hallway.

"Mom! I'm home! Do you have cookies?"

Sally laughed. "Yes Percy, I made cookies."

"Are they blue?" At that he walked through to door. Harry braced himself at the sight of him. He was sure to either vile or evilly handsome. As he peered at him, he nearly gasped in shock. He was tall and very handsome. He has windswept black hair and tan skin. He was very muscular and had sea green eyes that seemed to swirl. Unfortunately, Harry couldn't see mini Voldemort's life story in his eyes. That was a bummer.

He was wearing an orange shirt with Camp Half-blood on it and a black pegasus. He also had on blue converse and a necklace with colored beads on it.

"Cookies!" He rushed over to the cookies and took a big bite out of one. He swallowed. "Who's the mini me and Gandalf?"

Did he just call Harry a mini version of himself? Wow, that's mean.

"I'm Dumbledore although I have been mistaken as Gandalf before. My comrades are Harry Potter, Remus Lupin, and Sirius Black." He didn't even recognize Harry's name!

"So what are you guys here for? Seeing that my mom allowed you in her home and you guys look like you came out of a picture book, you must be here for some odd reason. You don't look like the typical girl scouts selling cookies."

Yay! I posted it! Have cookies my friends!

Update: I may have made some slight changes to this chapter. Read with caution! :D