V ~ Bumper - i

"He's staring again, (Y/N)." My best friend, Stacie, teased. I knew he was watching. He always thought I was going to leave him, no matter how many times I told him I wouldn't. It was really bad when he went away for recording last year. He called me everyday he could.

"I know, Stace, but you know how he is. He thinks he's a six, and I'm a ten." I laughed quietly as Stacie broke out into a giant smile. We both were trying to keep our laughter contained as not to disrupt the Treblemakers' performance for charity that was going on. 

"You know how much I love that band." She all but squealed. The Bellas shushed her, and she just playfully glared back at them. We turned around and watched the boys jump around on stage. I saw Bumper wink at me and jokingly fell over as a bunch of the crowd swooned. 

The girls all stifled a laugh as Stacie caught me and fanned my face. She stood me up again and the two of us started doing the Cotton-Eye Joe dance out of nowhere. The others quickly joined in and we had a full line dance happening in the back of the theatre. 

The event ended soon after our line dance started and our large group went out for pizza. There wasn't enough seats for all of us, so many of us sat on each others lap. Of course, I sat on Bumper's lap. I could feel him staring at me as I talked and ate. 

"Bumper?" I asked after catching him staring at me through the corner of my eye. He finishes his slice of pizza before turning his head to look at me fully. Everyone stops and looks at us wondering what my interruption is all about. "I can see you staring."

Double update! I love the reads this story already has only on the fifth chapter and there's already over fifty reads. One vote and I'll post another chapter. 

Luv ya <3 ~Mimikins