All Nighter - Austin Carlile

"Don't let the world bring you down,

Don't let the world bring you down,

It's not over, we're not alone anymore." Austin finished singing the last song for the concert. "Thank you guys so much for coming! It has been a great night tonight! Hoping to come here again soon, goodnight!" Austin spoke to the mic for the last night and put it back in place. They all waved to the crowd and started heading over to me smiling and still stoked.

Another amazing show had ended. I had to say they always able to surprise me somehow. Being able to be part of the whole tour with Of Mice & Men just seems perfect. Of course this was all thanks to Austin being my best friends since like forever. We pretty much grew up together. Of course our mothers have always wished for us to become more than best friends but that never happened unfortunately for them. Through the years we have adjusted to see each other pretty much like siblings.

"That was a great show guys!" I almost screamed with happiness. They all looked at each other, smiled and opened their arms as they got closer to me. My eyes immediately widen and I started to shake my head quickly. "No guys! You wouldn't do it right!" I said as I backed up a bit. They just continued walking towards me.

There it ended, they surrounded me and I got squeezed in the middle of 5 sweaty and stinky men. I tried to move around and get free however they were too strong. I sighed as I gave up and stood there still waiting for my punishment to end. After the guys got satisfied with their results they let go of me and continued smiling.

"Race to the shower!" Alan screamed and started dashing towards our bus which contained only one shower. Of course, nobody wanted to use the showers the venues held cause they were always dirty. The rest of the guys caught off guard were startled and started running after him.

"NOT FAIR!" Tino was screaming raising his fist to the air. The only person that remained next to me was Austin. I stared at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Why aren't you running like the rest of them? I mean, it's the bus shower and I know that you don't like to be sweaty and stinky either." I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Even if I did run it would be no use. Alan would get there first no matter what. He is pretty fast after all." He explained myself.

"Ok, fine you're right. However, c'mon let's start heading back to the bus since it's starting to get dark and cold." I said. He nodded and we made our way calmly to the bus. We entered only to find the three guys fighting who will shower next. Honestly it was funny to see them like this. Austin and I started laughing at the same time.

"Guys just shut the fuck up please. Nothing will be solved like this really. Just relax a bit in the living room. All of you away from me. No one is allowed to sit in the same couch as me until you guys have showered." I said and laid myself on the couch. They all groaned for a second and then ended up following my directions.

After about 20 minutes the door to the bathroom opened and an Alan only having a towel to cover his waist down walked out and went towards the bunks so he could get changed. Right away the guys started to fight again about who was next. I looked over to find Austin silently and slowly getting up. He pointed to the bathroom as he continued to advance without getting noticed. I shook my head lightly and gave him a thumbs up. Once he was standing he ran to the bathroom and screamed a thanks to the guys to grab their attention. All of them shifted over only to have disappointment cover their faces.