Questions 21 & 22

Questions asked by:
@DerpyRae

"What did you think about Calypso when she was introduced to the book?"

"Fav character in PJO and HOO?"

Answers:

Damn these are good questions. What I thought about Calypso. . .honestly when she first appeared in The Battle Of The Labyrinth I felt sorry for her. Every hero who had ever landed on her island left her so she was lonely and heartbroken. I did not want Percy to stay though, he had a destiny to fulfill so he had to go.

Now, when she reappeared in. . .fuck which book was it The House Of Hades? Anyway I flipped my shit. I absolutely did not want Leo to fall in love with her because I was madly in love with him so it was pretty bad. So, yeah I did like Calypso for a while then she stole Leo so I hate her guts. Sorry.

As for my favorite characters; in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series my favorite character is Nico. I actually hated him when he started to get into that shit with Percy but he's my little ball of Death Kitten adorableness. Nico had a hard time with the loss of his sister and was trying to figure out what he wanted in life, he was just confused and scared so that's what made me warm up to him.

In The Heroes of Olympus series my favorite character is obviously Leo. What made me fall in love with him was the way he hid his feelings, he saw the bright side of things even when shit hit the fan. Leo did blame himself for his mothers death so that made me want to love him because no one else did, in that way of course, his friends did love him but he didn't have someone to actually love. You know?

So, yeah. Pretty long chapter damn. Sorry I took up your time. Heehee.