Chapter 11

[Flamefur's POV]

I laid in my nest with Tinykit at my side. She wasn't that tiny anymore. She was starting to be a big kit. I smiled. She still wasn't as big as any of her siblings though. She was a runt so it didn't bother me that much.

"Hey Tinykit! Want to go play with the rest of us?" Aquakit asked her. She looked up with her big eyes.

"You can go, I don't mind." I told her softly. She nodded then looked to Aquakit.

"Sure, I'd love to." She smiled softly. She got up and hurried out of the den. I was kinda glad that the kits were out of the nursery. It gave us queens time to talk.

"I'm just scared to have kits.." Midnightsplash said. I smiled softly to her trying to make her feel better.

"It's alright, they aren't as annoying as they seem." Shinyfall said. I laughed and cuffed her ear.

"We are trying to make her feel better, not worse!" I hissed a little to Shinyfall.

"Look Midnightsplash, we are all here for you." Fallingsparkle purred as she watched her three kits play with everyone else.

"Thank you, really. I'm just really scared. What if I die? I can't leave my kits and Firestream alone." Midnightsplash sighed as she looked down.

"We have an amazing medicine cat and I know that if she can she will not let you die." I told her. I didn't like it when a queen was scared. I still had two moons until my kits were out of the nursery so I would be spending my time in here after she gave birth.

"Do you know how many kits yet?" Shinyfall asked her. I kinda was wondering that too. Our clan was getting a lot bigger since we had all these queens and kits.

"Sparklight said she thought at least two. She's not really sure yet but she believes it's only two." Midnightsplash said with a small smile.

"That's great!" I purred to her. Even though it wasn't a whole lot, it was still amazing since there was more kits.

"Yea, I already have one name idea for one of them." Midnightsplash smiled at the ground.

"Well what is it?" Fallingsparkle asked.

"I was thinking Gingerkit or Berrykit if it's a shecat. If it's a tom then Firestream gets to pick the name. I'm really hoping I don't have two toms." Midnightsplash said.

"Those are amazing!" Shinyfall smiled. That's when Tinykit, Swirlkit, and Heartkit came in. Tinykit had a small limp.

"Flamefur! My paw hurts." Tinykit whined. I got up quickly and walked over to her.

"Come on, let's go see Sparklight." I told her and picked her up. I put her on my back then looked to the two other kits. "Thank you for bringing her to me." I told them then walked to the medicine cat den carefully.

I walked in and placed Tinykit down. Sparklight saw me and walked over.

"What's wrong?" She asked me then looked over to Tinykit.

"My paw hurts." Tinykit whined.

"Which paw?" Sparklight asked. I sat down nervously and wrapped my tail around my paws.

"This one," Tinykit said and lifted her front right paw weakly.

"Well, I think it's just twisted. Just try to stay off of it for now and you should be good." Sparklight said then went to get some herbs. "Have this, off will make you tired but it will relieve some of the pain." She said and dropped sometime in front of her. Tinykit quickly ate it and looked to me.

"I'm sorry, I was just playing." She said. I nodded and grabbed her before going back to the nursery.

-----------------------------

Next chapter is Metalclaw!!! Yay!! Well, I'm not going to say much for this. I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!