Chapter 11

I recommend to listen to the song above or at the side.

Camila's POV

I called a taxi and told him to take me to the nearest beach from the hotel. It really didn't take that long since it was actually really close. I said thank you to the driver and started walking. When I saw the sand I took off my shoes.

I walked towards a rock to sit on and started writing on my journal.

"All these precious moments that we carved in stone are now being faded" (a/n I know it's different and sucky)

"why couldn't we just give it a try and you'll just act like you love me so I can go on"

  "I thought I was the first one. Why did you let me go; you're running low. I thought I was your best friend, your number one, but I guess you're having fun"

I was proud with these and started writing more but about my feelings.

"WHY" C.C

All these years I kept a secret and I let it out. By letting out the secret I got rejected by my own best friend. I guess it gets a little awkward, but why did he have to do it the hard way. My hopes were too high I guess. What broke me was that the day after I told him about my feelings he kissed Lauren and got together.Why did this have to happen to me but you know what I'll  try to move on. Maybe I'll find love during this tour. Even though I never exp-

I was interrupted with my writing when someone said something and I knew right away who it was. I turned around and saw him.

"What are you doing here"

"Well the boys told me you went alone for a walk or something like that and I know that you always like going to the beach when you want to go somewhere alone. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go far away since you still don't know nothing much about this place"

"Oh"

That's all that came out of my mouth.

"So Camila what are you writing"

"Oh um nothing," I said quickly

  "Camz I could see your handwriting"

  "Ok you caught me but I'm not telling you what I wrote it's private"

  "C'mon Camz"

  "Nope it's private, and you'll never see it sorry, Shawn"

"Oh ok," he said with a flash of hurt on his face.

"Why are you sad all of  a sudden"

  "Well because we always tell each other our secrets and now that I'm taken we barely spend time with each other"

  "It is your fault," I mumbled quietly hoping he wouldn't hear.

  "Excuse me"

   "What?"

   "Did you just say it was my fault," well I guess I'm not good at mumbling quietly.

  "What? No I said," yeah I was out of words and closed my mouth.

"How is it my fault?" He asked with a tone of anger,and it was scaring me because I never saw him like this before.

"Oh I don't know,you rejecting me, dating Lauren, and spending more time with her than me"

"Didn't we already talk about this"

"Well you brought it up"

"Well I'm sorry okay, and you have to understand that I have to spend time with my girlfriend,and we're not always going to be together as best friends," well that hurt.

I could feel my eyes getting watery.

"If that's what you think then don't talk to me anymore, text me, and have a good life with your girlfriend because if we aren't going to be best friends and stick with each other then adios," I said having my lip quivering.

"Camila I didn't mean it-"

"Just don't talk to me anymore, bye," I said walking way more like running away from the spot and going back to the hotel. I just want to go to my hotel and lay down on my bed, so I could cry.

"CAMILA WAIT PLEASE!" I heard Shawn, crying out loud.

  I turned around and screamed out loud

"I HATE  THAT I LOVE YOU SHAWN MENDES!"
That's when I realized I loved him all this time and he broke my heart. I kept on running. I didn't stop for him. He's out of my life now.

A/N
Sorry for the wait and mistakes. Until next update 💕🤘