Her Scent

Hello dear readers! First I must apologize for the late update. Sorry!!! Second, I apologize for how short the chapter is even though I spent a number of days writing it and I don't know if it disappointed you guys. :'-(

This is the first time I'm posting in my own story because I don't know if anyone ever went to read the message I post on my own board.

Anyway, as you can see I change the hometown of my OC to Ibaraki, because I mentioned quite a lot of time that Sei lives by the ocean so the Ibaraki Prefecture is the perfect place rather than Kyoto. Further details will be revealed after many many chapters. Most of you guys can probably guess that she lives in a port town of Ibaraki by now, but can you guess which one is it? ;-]

The picture is my concept of where her house is located and it's just a few steps away from the sand and waters! Not much cars pass by so it's the ideal place for a peaceful and comforting residential environment with a great view of the ocean √

P.S. I need more reviews on the story in case there's any place which you guys have a problem with. And just to be assured, the recipes are all real so have fun! ^^

______________________________________

"If everyday starts with the school blabbing out stupid ideas then I wouldn't mind getting expelled,"

"Ahaha, sorry......,"

After the drive yesterday, Sei went home to find Ayato standing at the door welcoming her with open arms. It was supposed to be smiles and laughter before he broke down while holding her to his chest. It must have been hard on him as she thought of the many times they have called each other and how she didn't miss the slight yearning in his voice. To him, just listening to her voice wasn't enough and she ended up comforting him to sleep beside her during the night. She was relieved that he at least returned to his usual self this morning.

If only the word 'normal' could apply to the academy as well...

The Autumn's Elections, another tradition of Totsuki, the second stage of elimination. Out of the 628 students who survived the training camp, 60 were chosen to compete in this year's theme---Curry. Divided into two groups of 30, only 8 will be selected for the main tournament. Such irony that she thought she wouldn't get pick, knowing Senzaemon, the aging man was always up to no good.

Speaking of curry......

"Erina, Hisako, I'm leaving early today. Cancel my class for me,"

"E-Eh!?!?!?!?!?!"

Before the blonde could voice her opinion, the girl was already nowhere in sight, leaving her to think of an excuse.

______________________________________

"S-S-S-Sei-chan!!! I missed you so much!"

"I can't say the same for you, Jun,"

Ignoring the girl's indifference, the oddly short professor welcomed her inside. When she mentioned about leaving early, she left out the part that she'll be visiting the Shiomi Lecture Hall. Hearing that the theme will be curry, the lab just came into mind though she couldn't help but notice that it looked more like a home for the female professor right now.

"Jun, you're still as untidy as always,"

"Ahaha, sorry about that. I was doing some research that I eventually forgot. Ah! I'll go make tea. You just sit here and wait,"

With that Jun dashes to the kitchen, giddy because she was able to meet Sei again. They met when she was just 8, and she immediately took a liking to the pretty girl despite her stoic behaviour. She can't say the same for her father though after all those time being a victim of his taste tests. More importantly, she hasn't change a bit whether in attitude or composure and it made her wonder...