Love Guest Part 3

Franzia: Hello there! Franzia here your co-Host for Fitzroy Talkshow!

(Then heard Mia shouting for help and struggling because a LOT OF CRAZY PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT!)

Franzia: Ok! I will be right back!

(suddenly shouted at the big paparazzi)

Franzia: Didn't you all know we're in the middle of a talkshow... GAURDS LET THEM OUTTA HERE!

Mia: And never come back!

(As Mia and Franzia sits Fitzroy walks like a clumsy carrot...YUM!)

Fitzroy: I am PAPPARAZI SICK!

(Mia and Franzia looked at each other and think all the audients laughed)

Mia: Does anyone volunteer to take him?!

(A camera man raised the paw of Francheska Mia chose her to bring him to the hospital)

Franzia: Hurry... well she goes to the hospital with Fitzroy we are gonna plan a date for him in the next episode with Francheska

Mia: But where?

Franzia: You remember the resturant we always see going here at the studio?

Mia: It is that where?

Franzia: That's where!

Mia: let's reserve a table first!

Franzia: I'm on it! But we need Francheska there before Fitzroy.

Barbara: I'm on it! We we'll be right there in time!

Mia: I'm gonna take Fitzroy there! Just message me Barbara if you two are there already.

(The three shouted teamwork)

Franzia: So let's get working on it. Sadly we have to end the show for private planning.

Mia: We thank ALL of you for joining us have a happy thanksgiving to everyone!

_________________________________________________________________

I thank all of you guys for reading Part three of love guest we'll have another adventure tommorow!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

be sure to check Mia's account Vargasang123 bye!