I AM PRINCESS X

No don't leave me

When l was 10 my 12 year old sister was diagnosed with cancer. My whole family was devastated.

It's time to go to the hospital my mum yelled out. We were in the car when loulou asked " will it hurt " " no " said mum. We're finally there. We walked in holding hands. The nurse said " right this way " we followed her down the hall when we came to the last door on the left. .Loulou was the first to walk in. " It smells like gloves in here"I said. We were waiting for an hour before a doctor came in. He said hi my name is Alex and I will be your surgeon for today. Then he got right in " would you like to fall asleep on mum or the bed " Alex said. Loulou said " mum please " then she sat on mum and he gave her sleeping gas. She fell asleep in 2 minutes. We got sent out the room.

Time past. Fianly we were aloud in .I think she was on drugs?

A few days later we were sitting round the dinner table when loulou said I want to help home less people. We will start tomorrow. It came to that day. We walked around town and we help 6 people by giving them. Food new clothes places to sleep. This went on for weeks before loulous cancer came to its worst. She was in there for weeks until it it was time for her to drift away. The last thing she said was.
Look after them for me.

The she was gone in a deep sleep.

I did exact ly what she said. I put up posters saing I AM PRINCESS X. Now my life is better than ever

This is not a real story