THE DREAMS THAT CONJURE THE MANKIND.

All that seems to be all right
Is actually not right because
We believe only half of what we see
And we hear nothing that surrounds us.

Even if we don't want to believe that these banshee exits,
our mind and emotion will help these apparition to conceive themselves and to convulse us even In our trance and they pervade their repugnant stench.

The most verboten thing that none of us carve to assume about attain to our ratiocination habitually when we are desolate in lurid or impelling to hybrid in the lurid arena.

The irony of these apparition is believed to be manifest to some people and they believe that the wraith really exist and their cognisance gets vanished in the materiality.

This ethereal being even haunt the peaceful gloom to the darkest hours of our impulse ,they even appear rearmost to panic us.

Ultimate of these haunt us in our delusion and will take avenging with us even though we don't keep in touch with them when they were alive.

Although they scare us these helpless creatures could not harm us because they are transparent illusion that float arround without bodies .And by chance we are awake in midnight we. habitually use the names of two gods ,,..

We pray to the God of dormancy the Morpheus to wave his magical wand and sprinkle the magical sleeping dust that helps us to slip to the glorious sleep ......

Or

We pray to the God of the shining source of light,sun ..the Helios to pass by us in his golden chariot to illuminate the sky with the super beam to vanish the evil dreams, and establish our victory over these apparition's .