Time to work

Scarlet's P.O.V

I woke up check the time. My eyes widen"Oh no I am going to be late. I can't be late.". You hurried got dressed and was walking out the door when Zane stopped you"Where are you going?""My job of course how else did me , Emily and Cadence keep our home?""Okay but please be safe you are the only family I have left.""I got to go so bye!"You said as you ran out the door.

Zane P.O.V

She ran out the door and left."Where is she going Zane?""She has a job. I wonder what it is?""Well she can sing maybe she is a teacher for music?""I know what it is and you should know not to worry too much." We turned around and saw Sensei Garmondon."Yes Sensei Garmadon, but what is it?""She teaches older kids songs to sing to their siblings when there is war to calm them down."

Scarlet's P.O.V

I ran and made it. We started with warm ups. I asked what song do they want and all agreed on safe and sound. I taught them how and told them the same news I told the young ones. They looked sad when I can't do my job all the time for also need to train. After  quick chat I went home. I  walked in the door and saw sensei Wu coming up to me"Where were you?""My job, Zane knew where I was. I do work like normally people you know.""Next time tell me""I was almost late, I have kids waiting to be taught too.""I will let you off the hook for this one time since you are new.""Thank you sensei, bye" On my way down the hall I ran into Zane" Why didn't you tell sensei?""I was too busy we were doing something""Doing what?""We were doing a surprise."I just walked by and left to my and Nya's room."Hey Nya""Hi""Do you know where I can work on singing without the buys hearing?""Yeah""Where?""The woods""I don't want to leave the bounty though""well then you're out of luck". You fell back on your bed and just lay there bored out of your mind. Eventually it was dinner time and you ate with out a word. When you were done you got up and left. Your reason of being like that is you feel sorry for the kids you can't be around. You went to bed and fell into a weird dream.

Zane P.O.V

"what is up with her?"Asked Cole" My database says she is distant about something, but I don't know why." We all finished dinner and went for bed. I fell into a weird dream. I thought robots don't dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Please in the comment section put in ocs.

Name:

Hair/Color:

Hair/Length:

Eye/Color:

How she meets Scarlet:

She needs to be a demon good or evil.

I am learning how to speck Spanish. Chao!

-Catkitty