Round 5- The Final Ten

Yeah, so I didn't have the time for Rounds three and four, but somehow I still made it to five! So awesome! Here it is!

Round 5- The Final Ten- Felix Roxen

There were four of us left in the alliance, Ryker from 2, Katri from 9, Savvy from 3, and myself. Not exactly a Career pack, but maybe that was for the best. 

I had a hand on my sword handle as we turned around a corner, and suddenly, out of nowhere, a fire ball came shooting directly at my head. I ducked, barely in time to save myself from getting a faceful of fire. But since the others behind me weren’t expecting it, Savvy got it instead of me. She caught fire immediately, and there was nothing we could do for her, a cannon went off in the distance.

“Come on, let’s go.” We all went forwards, watching for more fireballs in case they decided to come at us again. We had gone no further than ten feet, when the next fireball came streaking out of nowhere.

“Duck!” Katri yelled, and we the three of us all did as she said, not wanting to meet a fiery death like Savvy. When the fireballs had gone by once again, we all stood cautiously up.

“They’re coming from that way, I say we turn around and head back the other direction,” Ryker said, hefting his weapon on his shoulder. I nodded my head, and turned around, heading the other direction.

We got close to the Cornucopia, and when we tried to skirt around it, more fireballs came at us.

Katri’s eyes went wide, “They want us in the Cornucopia, ALL of us. This could mean they want to end the Games.”

There was a noise behind us, and I turned, my sword raised in attack mode. The boy from Seven, Alari, I think his name was, came rushing out of the trees at me, yelling battle cry. I swung my sword, and it knocked the weapon right out of his hands. His axe landed at my feet and he backed away from me, holding up his hands.

I picked up the axe, and when he ran full out away, I threw it at him, and it buried itself in his back. Another cannon went off, that would make eight of us left.

“Let’s go finish this thing then.” I said, stepping out into the open, and heading towards the Cornucopia.

Did you like this? If so, then vote for it when the voting page comes out! I will post the link in the external link thingy and also in the comments. To vote, just click the link and type 'Felix' in the comments section! Thanks!

~Shelby