the truth

"You sure this can't wait?" Janson walked in the room with another person. I hide behind a body as Aris disappeared and Thomas was hiding behind the wall.

"She was very specific, sir. She wanted to talk with you personally." They until they got to the end towards a machine.

"As if I don't have enough to deal with."

"Just... bear with me. We are getting some interference from the storm."

"Come on, it's good enough, make the connection." A screen popped up with Ava sitting at a desk. No way is suppose to be dead. We watched her shoot herself in her own head with a gun. Unless it was all fake. I looked over at Thomas and he was in complete shock as much as I was.

"Good evening, Dr. Paige. Lovely to see you again. Although I admit. I wasn't expecting to hear from you quite so soon." Janson stood in front of the screen.

"Change of plans, Janson. I will be arriving a little sooner than expected, first thing tomorrow." Ava said getting up from her desk.

"Oh! We'll be delighted to have you. I think you'll be pleased with the progress we've made. As you can see, earlier results have been extremely promising. Whatever it is you've been doing to them in there, it's working." They started clicking on the screen as pictures of brains popped up. The humor in Janson's voice was real. He though this was all a joke.

"Not well enough. I just received Board approval. I want all the remaining subjects sedated and prep for harvest by the time I arrive." Ava replied.

"Doctor Paige, we're going as fast as we can. We are still running tests." Janson began but Ava cut him off.

"Try something faster. Until I can guarantee their security, this is the best plan." Was she talking about us? She has to be.

"Ma'am, security is my job. We're on 24 hour lock down here. I am assuring you, the assets are secure."

"Have you found the Right Arm?" Right arm? Seems interesting.

"Not yet. We tracked them as far as the mountains." He hesitates.

"So they're still out there. And they've already hit two of our installations. They want these kids, as badly as we do, and I cannot, I cannot afford another loss. Not now, when I'm
so close to a cure. If you're not up to the task, I'll find someone who is." Ava got angry. Something about these right arms do not make her happy. Maybe we should pay a visit to the right arm.

"That won't be necessary. I would suggest we start with the most recent arrivals." Us. No we can't. They are going to turn us into those bodies hanging up right now.

"Just get it done! Janson. I don't want them to feel any pain." Ava said quietly.

"They won't feel a thing." Janson said. Ava clicked off the screen as I watch Janson.

He was heading back towards the door so I crouched down. After Janson left the room me, Thomas and Aris head back up into the air vent. We made it back to our room. Thomas started freaking out.

"Thomas! Ember!" Minho yelled.

"We got to go." Thomas panicked.

"Ember whats going on?" Newt pulled me up from the ground but I went for the bed sheets handing them to Thomas.

"What's up?" Minho asked.

"We have to go guys, we can't stay here. They are coming." I yelled pacing the room.

"We got to go. We got to go. Right now! Come on!" Thomas ran towards the doors.

"What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean we got to go?" everyone asked.

"Come on, we got to go. Come on. They're coming for us!" Thomas yelled.

"What happened in there? Aris, what happened?" Fry exclaimed.

"Thomas, can you just calm down and talk to us. Ember say something."

"She's still alive." Thomas tied the bed sheets securing the door so no one could come in.

Who's she? Teresa?"

"Ava. Ava." Thomas repeated.

"Ava? Would you just turn around and talk to us." Newt yelled.

"You don't get it she isn't dead. We just saw her, she is alive. Ava is alive. And they are coming after us." I screamed.

"It's WCKD! It's still WCKD. It's always been WCKD." Thomas yelled grabbing other items to secure the door.

"Thomas and Ember. What did you see?" Newt asked.

"Those people that get called on during dinner. They don't get to go home. There is no home. We all die. We turn into their little pets hooked up to machines. Also they have tiny baby Griever's in test tubes. I saw it guys. We have to get out of here." I yelled.

We all climbs into the air vent crawling through it one by one. As soon as we got to the end of it we crawled out into the hallway.

"Come on, come on, come on. Okay, let's go! Let's go!" Thomas whispered.

"You guys go away, there's something I got to do." Aris said.

"What're you talking about?" We turned around facing Aris.

"Trust me, it's important. You guys want to get out of here, right? Just go." He went back into the air vent.

"I'll go with him." Winston went into the air vent.

"Okay. Winston, go, go." Thomas said as we ran down the hall.

"You sure we can trust this kid?" Minho shouted.

"You don't want to know who you'll be without him." Thomas said and then we ran into the Crawford doctor.