Jackunzel

<|Merida|>

Training went really well. After Astrid said she had to leave early, I did a happy dance in my head. Yes she's leaving, meaning she won't be here tomorrow.

Training wasn't that hard anymore. It was actually fun, we were literally improving. Like right now. Our training rooms theme today is, dragons. "Jack!" I yelled. Jack straightened himself and bended a little. I on the other hand ran as fast as I could and jumped on Jacks chest to reach the top of the tree. "Merida!" Rapunzel yelled. She threw her hair, which I willingly caught, when I caught her hair I tried my best to carry her weight. Then she ended up on the tree beside me. Hiccup was on Toothless. I was shooting arrows at the dragon, Rapunzel was trying her best to tangle her hair with the dragons foot, which was successfully done. And Jack froze the dragons hands. Which ended up with Me and Hiccup stabbing the dragons back. This was no ordinary kind of dragon, this was pure evil.

<|Rapunzel|>

Humming. That's what I did when I reached the bathroom to take a bath. It was utterly beautiful here- wait what? Ugh. Get a grip Punz!

I think I'm crazy right now. Calling the bathroom beautiful? Well it is but...maybe I'm just tired and all. Yes! That's it! Training was hard but fun. But mostly hard. Merida is fast asleep in her cozy bed right now. As I tried to dry my hair, I slipped on my violet dress. I reached Meridas side of the bed and chuckled because she still has a towel on her head. I reached for her brush and gently removed her towel and hung it properly. I gently brushed her hair, good thing she used conditioner today. She moved from her original position and hugged me. "My hair is frizzy mummy." She said. I chuckled to myself and gently removed her arm from my waist and sat on my bed. I stretched and covered myself with my comfy blanket and fell asleep.

<|Jack|>

Rapunzel. We were in a garden, she was running around turning everything she touches into life, while I'm here watching her every move. "Jack...Jaaack! Jaaack?" She said. She was now walking towards me. "JACK!" Then her face became Hiccups face. I gasped and eagerly shot up from my bed only to be hit on Hiccups forehead. "What the heck man?" Hiccup said while rubbing his temples. "Me? You were the one who was leaning straight to my face!" I said. He chuckled and made his way through our messy room. "Yeah sorr-" He was cut off by two happy girls bursting into our rooms.

"GOOOOODMOOOORNING!" Rapunzel yelled.

"GOOOOO-Ew!!" Merida said while pointing at something laying on the ground. She took Hiccups sword and picked up a pair of underwear. "Alright! Who's undergarment is this?" She asked while looking at it in disgust.

I raised my hand and smirked. "That would be mine, princess. Now put it down." I said.

"With pleasure!" She smirked. "Anyway! Breakfast is ready,"

"Now get your butts off your bed and get moving!" Rapunzel ordered.

"HUP HUP!" Merida and Punz yelled.

Me and Hiccup covered our ears and winced. "Did you practice that all morning?!" Hiccup asked.

"Pretty much, yeah." Merida answered.

"Because we like to practice 'every morning' on how we will wake you up." Rapunzel said sarcastically.

<|Hiccup|>

We went downstairs quietly just to see an empty dining table. "Where is everybody?" I asked. Jack scoffed. "Probably still sleeping."

I grabbed 4 plates of food and placed them on the dining table. "Heyyyah! Food is served!" Merida said happily, even though I served the food and she just watched me.