Chapter 7

Ashton's POV

As i pull up in her driveway i her her mumble in her sleep. I turn the volume of the radio down and try to listen. "no, don't hurt me, please" she says, then starts to scream really loud. My eyes widen and i move my body to her. I start to shake her gently but that does not work so i shake her harder she jolts awake crying and panting. "Are You OK" I ask with concern.

She shakes her head and starts to sob really loud. "come here" i say gently , She looks at me with red puffy eyes and starts to move through the car to me. Once she is sitting in front of me i turn back facing the front and pat my lap. She comes over silently and sits on my lap curled up in a ball.

"What was the dream about" I ask. She shakes her head and says "i..i..it was l..l..like a replay o..o..of the w..who..whole th..thing" She stutters. She starts breathing really heavy. I turn her around in my lap so she is straddling my waist, i brush fingers through her hair and say "come on lets get you in bed". She nods her head and starts to get off of me.

Kayleigh's POV

I start to get off his lap and over to my side of the car and i can feel his eyes burning through me. I get out of the car while waving at him and then i step inside my house. I look out the window and see him drive off. I take a deep breath and run up the stairs. You know what i'm sick and tired of being this girl who is weak. I think it is time for a makeover. Starting tomorrow say goodbye to old Kayleigh and hello new Kayleigh.

~The Next Morning~

I wake up to the sound of Selena Gomez playing through my phone. I pick my phone up and unlock it and start going on all my social media accounts. Once I'm done with that I pick myself up and make my bed.

I stagger to my bathroom and strip my cloths off. I get the temperature and hop in the shower. Not literally because if I did I would probably crack my head open. Anyway moving on, after I get out of the shower I wrap myself in a Towel and walk to my

Closet and pick out my outfit for the day. (Pic above) I go downstairs and put my shoes on and walk to my car and I'm off to the mall.

-at the mall-
I'm currently at the hair salon getting my hair died blue(pic above) because like i said before i think its time for a new look after i walk out of the hair salon i go tot he the tattoo place around the corner.

When i walk in i go straight to the front desk. "hello (its me) My name is Lilly what would you like tattooed and where. "I would like an anchor in my wrist please"(pic above) i say smiling. " OK right this way" I put my bags down by the chair and sit down.

_AFTER_

I thank the Lilly and keep walking around the mall until my feet cant take anymore walking. Before i leave i happen to see a Starbucks so i walk in. When decide what i want and i go up to the counter. "hello welcome to Starbucks how may i help you" the girl says without looking up. "hello, um i would like a medium cotton candy frappe' and a birthday cake pop" I say while looking at the menu above. When i look back at the girl i feel my eyes go wide. "are you OK" she ask. It's the same girl th...tha...that tricked me into....... never mind i don't want to talk about it.

"No Im fine i just remembered something that's all" i say shyly.

She looks confused and then she turns around to make my drink. Once sh finishes making my drink i  pay and get out of there as fast as i can.

_AT HOME_

As soon as i get in my house and lock the door i collapse on the floor  with all my bags.

I look up and see The stairs mocking me. I get up and half walk and half drag myself up the stairs. As soon as my head touches the pillow im out like a light.

_AUTHOR'S  NOTE_

Im so sorry i have not updated in forever but i have been busy with school and other stuff but im on break now so i will write another chapter during that time and post it after break. Please vote and don't forger Glitter Is NOT Gold. :)