Chapter 8

Grayson's POV
"What the fuck?!" Ethan said with an angry but shocked expression on his face.
Natalie and I stood there. It was pretty quite and awkward until I broke the silence.
"So!? Me and Natalie are dating! I love her and she loves me!" I shouted while I glanced at Natalie. I reached out to hold her hand. She held on tightly and I small smile appeared on her face.
"How long have you guys been...umm....seeing each other?!" Ethan said angrily.
We just stood there, embarrassed.
"Did you guys start dating before we broke up?!" He added.
Natalie's POV
"......yesss......." I said looking down. I felt embarrassed but happiness flew through my body. I was cheating on him but now I'm not. I can be with Grayson. We can be free. In public and at his house. It's going to be awkward between Grayson and Ethan. It's all my fault.
Ethan didn't look sad. He looked angry. He marched towards Grayson and punched him right across his face.
"OH MY GOD!" I cried.
Grayson bent down, trying to control his balance. I rested my hand on his shoulder and I helped him up.
"WHAT THE HELL ETHAN!" I shouted.
Ethan turned around. He was about to leave until Grayson walked towards him and kicked the back of his knee. He fell to the ground and his fist punched the ground. Grayson elbowed Ethan's back with all his might. He shrieked in pain.
"GRAYSON." I screamed.
I tried to push him away before he broke one of Ethan's bones.
I raced towards Ethan and helped him get out. Grayson was standing in the corner rolling his eyes.
"You guys are almost 16 and your fighting?!" I lectured.
"Because of a girl. Because of me!?" I added.
They gave each other dirty glares.
"I don't care if you're 16. Say sorry!" I said while pushing Grayson towards Ethan.
Grayson wouldn't budge so I headed towards Ethan.
*Next day* {Still Natalie's POV}
I woke up, worried and nervous. Today is Monday. We have school. It's going to be pretty awkward between Ethan and I.
*At school*
I walked in hoping Ethan isn't here yet.
Nope he's already here.
Just my luck.
I quickly ran past Ethan. He was hopping. Literally. Grayson really hurt his knee.
But Grayson had a bandaged nose. It was pretty swollen.
I saw Elena running towards me.
"Hey! Did you hear....about Ethan and Grayson?" She asked.
"No....."
"Apparently some thugs beat the crap out of them."
"Explains the injuries" I replied.
"Nat, what's up. You seem sad" Elena questioned.
"I'll tell you during our free period. Meet me at Starbucks" I said.
I smiled and walked away.
Elena is the only person I trust. We have been friends for most of our lives and she's always been on my side.
//
Short chapter. Sorry guys. I don't have any good ideas at the moment :(
Suggestions? Comment below please!