Part 2

He turns  me over readying to thrust inside me as I whimper out "p..p..please master!!!! I...I...I'll behave I swear!!!! I...I'll do anything a..and I won't disobey!!!" He groans and sits next to me "suck me off then." He says in his mean voice as I tremble just from those words as I sit up and get off the need kneeling in front of him as I gently grasp his cock and lick the tip of it crying a little as I soon start to suck on it going faster and faster as he spews his sticky liquid in my mouth ordering me to swallow it, not waisting a drop, as I swallow his disgusting sticky liquid as he gets up zipping up his shorts, handing me one of his shirts which was a little to big for my size."m...m..master?"

(BTW I forgot the names of the guys, I'm in my mom's car going to school, oh that's right let me introduce myself self quickly, I'm Alexis H, I go to Lodi Middle School I'm 13 years old and yes 13 my mind nis dirty af xD don't judge, I like to listen to Eminem nightcore, night step, creature feature. K that's all BTW the neko is konoko and the master is Brandon k back to writing BTW comment what I should call you guys I need a lil nickname )

Brandon/master POV: I hear his trembling voice stutter out my name making my head run wild wanting to be off this drug, I want to be with him again, not hurt him, but my dad always forces me to take them.I hear him say it again as I turn around "yes?" I mumble out as I look down at him.